Greetings Dog Park Pals !

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 8:53am PST 
wave ARooooo ! and a big thank you to Howard for inviting me to your pawsome group ! happy dance I thought I might start a thread to meet you all & we can bark a little about ourselves dog

I live in Nova Scotia , Canada with my furparents cloud 9
and 4 kittykittykittykitty ! I only tolerate one .... the rest I chase constantly so they basically stay upstairs and we have a territory gate big laugh
I have been on dogster for 4 yrs and love making dogster pals but I spend alot of time in my Boxer Town Group cloud 9 I really like your Dog Park .... we share some similar threads & I think I'll enjoy your group as well ! happy dance

so .... now woof a little about yourself big grin
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 10:11am PST 
wave Eve wave

Thanks for the invite Howardbig grin

I am another canuck pup toobig grin I am from Winnipeg!
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 2:08pm PST 
Hi, guys! You're welcome, thanks for joining.

Check out the "Secret Santa 2010" thread and the "2010 Holiday Card Exchange" thread in the group and sign up.

Eve

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 3:11pm PST 
River ...I've seen you around dogster & I think you're a real cool pup wavekissing

Howard .kissing I don't think my mom is cut out for the card /secret Santa thing ... she still hasn't got out last years or the year before ...big laughbig laugh can you woof ... procrastinator ! laugh out loud
Thunder

Thun Thun

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 7:08am PST 
Hi everyone,
I am Thunder. I live in Wisconsin with my parents and two kittie sisters. My kitties mostly stay upstairs too. But they are slowly getting use to me.

It is nice meeting all of you!!!cloud 9
Eve

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 2:56pm PST 
hi Thunder wave nice to meet you big grin are you camara shy too ? I don't like when mom get that camera thing in her hands naughty
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 8:18am PST 
Morning pupperswave We don't like when mom gets out the camera eitherlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud We run and hidebig laughbig laugh We are from Stockton, Californiablue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog Hope everyfurs had a good Halloween weekendsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Eve

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 10:27am PST 
hi Jake wave nice to meet you . happy dance
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 10:47am PST 
Nice to meet ya too Evewave Thanks fur asking us to be pals with yaway to go We have a huge dog park in our area that mom takes us all the timeblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog Do you have a pup park to go toopuppypuppy Have a great daywave
Eve

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 2:17pm PST 
hey Jake wave we live in a small area and there are no dog parks frown
but mom & dad take me to my doggy pals place up on the mountain to play. there we can run & play safely in the fields snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy I show my lab pals how to do boxer zoomies !laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2