Dog Stairs at CVS!

Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 12:43am PST 
They sell small 12 inch stairs at CVS for $9.99! They are a plastic frame with a fake lambswool cover. If you have seen them at Petsmart they seem just about identical with the exception of the price. Petsmart sells them for $19.99. I live in southern Calif. So I'm not sure if it's a regional thing or not.

The box states it will hold up to 70lbs! I think it is more accurate to say 20lbs just due to the small height of the stairs alone. Definitely big enough for Chihuahuas big and small.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 6:25am PST 
applause
That's a great deal! I think those would be nice to get on the couch with.
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 7:38am PST 
Well we bought them a while back and honestly mommy dont' remember where she got them but ours are plastic with that fake lamb cover and Annie dog can climb up dem with no problem...they hold her fine they do and she weighs in at around 70#! way to go

Bella

I'm the baby- gotta love me

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 11:47am PST 
Aww, that is awesome! I wish we had a CVS up here. We are just now getting Target and Walgreens. They are putting in 2 PetSmarts in our town now too. (PetSmart just happens to be going in right next to our locally owned PetZoo)We would love a set of stairs, if not for the climbing up so much for the climbing down. Mom always gets nervous when I jump off the bed. She worries about my knees.
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 3:36pm PST 
Wow that sounds like a very good deal! We don't have a CVS or need stairs though, so I guess it works out that we don't have a CVS. BOL!!

Mom got a good deal today too... the place she works had airline approved dog crates on sale. The sign said it was $10.00 (reg $25.00) for the medium size, which is the size I need and the size of whatever my new sister is will need... so she got two and they rang up for $7.00!!!! I think Mom is going to get another one so that she will have an extra one... When we get my new sister, we both will probably sleep in one of the new crates next to each other. That way we both have our own space at night. Unless it works out to put us both in the bigger crate I have now... way to go Anyway, it was a good deal and mom was super excited. She also got two retractable leashes... one was $6.00 and it was reflective and the other one was $5.25 and it has a flashlight and a doggie bag dispesner! She felt pretty good about her purchases today. laugh out loud That's only because Dad doesn't know yet... silenced
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 10:25pm PST 
They hold Annie!! I'm surprised!

The little stairs are really great. My mom gets scared when we jump up or down. Our legs are so tiny!

Taz, those were great deals your mom got!! I have never seen any crates that inexpensive.

Cool on the new Petsmarts. Hope the local store can stay in competition with them though.
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 8:16am PST 
Mommy held her breathe the first few times she caught Annie climbing on those stairs but they have held up fine. hamster dance
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Oct 31, '10 12:09am PST 
Bol!! That's really great to hear. My mom was laughing when she read that on the box.