2010 Holiday Card Exchange!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Barked: Thu Nov 4, '10 4:57pm PST 
Hi Howard
We signed up for the Secret Santa exchange bt can we be part of the card exchange too!!
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Mon Nov 8, '10 9:14pm PST 
Bump!
rani

my true love

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 9:07am PST 
hi howars,pls sign me in the card exchange christmas affairs,my address is....
RANI GO
c/o DR.BERNADETTE GO
FERNANDEZ MEDICAL CLINIC
128 MABINI ST,POB EAST
2443 UMINGAN,PANGASINA
PHILIPPINES

in return, where can i get the addresses of the pups we wanna send card to???pls give me 10 addresses for 10 pups,and thanks howard, your such a good friend and a hunk at that,more power to you my friend

✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 11:19pm PST 
Howard my address is
Trina Julien
1811 S. Mellonville Ave.
Sanford. Fla. 32771
I can send out 10 cards.
cheercheercheercheercheercheer
Howard will you please remind me. BOL way to gocheercheerlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudhugkissing
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Nov 21, '10 5:40pm PST 
Bump! Please enter guys!
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 1:27pm PST 
We have a wall full of cards, we're doing a different card exchange too, so we probably have about 40-45 cards tacked to the wall right now. We're expecting more as more and more are coming in the mail everyday.

Thanks to everyone who has been sending us cards!! hug I've been reading each one of the cards and we LOVE them! We wish we were a little more creative with our cards, but this was our first time and we didn't really know what to expect. wink

You guys are the best!! hug hug hug
Doo - My Sweet- Angel

Its all about- me!!

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 8:26pm PST 
Molly and Babe, we didn't know if we were supposed to have our picture in or on the cards since this was our first time also. We got lots of cards without pictures of the pups, so we were relieved we weren't the only ones.
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 3:40pm PST 
We took a picture of the cards our WONDERFUL Dogster friends have made us! Thanks guys! You're simply the BEST!! hug

P.S. Please ignore the words on the wall behind the cards. They are just quotes. :~P

Christmas Cards from WONDERFUL Dogster friends!!
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2