ANOTHER INSULT

(Page 8 of 28: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 8:18am PST 
Silver lining? Yeah, there will be. Good things come to those that wait. wink

And I think porch cat is better than porch bats. Cats are at least fun to chase off. And who ever heard of calling animal control on a possum for dawg's sake. Must have been a furocious one. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 6:07am PST 
My typist says the possum incident shows that it's all about perception!

shrug

Neighbor lady said it made her fall! (I think she tripped herself when she was running.)
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 7:10am PST 
Either dat or she tried ta kick it, missed an' fell on her butt! laugh out loud
Didn't wanna sound like a klutz so she make up a story.

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 2:11pm PST 
Mebbe she was drunk.... That would account for falling on her butt and thinkin' the possum was ferocious.
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 5:24am PST 
Some peoples just don't gots a clue...she prolly screams when she sees a mouse.
thinking...mebbe we should give her credit fur knowin' it wuz a possum, what if she'd called animal control an' reported a stray cat in her garage? laugh out loud.....yes, yes...please come right away, I think it has mange, there's no hair on it's tail!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 7:03am PST 
My dad thought the animal control guy was here to pick up our porch cat. Dawg nab it!
Lucee

Lucee - I give hugs

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 11:17am PST 
A porch cat huh? Interesting. We don't have many loose cats in our neighborhood anymore. Too many coyotes around I think. thinking
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 1:26pm PST 
This one was all skinny and Mom (Ms. Bleeding Heart of America) decided it needed us to feed it. It won't even let her touch it. confused
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 5:58am PST 
Back in history, cats wuz worshipped az gods...dey've never furgot dat!
Lucee

Lucee - I give hugs

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 7:25am PST 
They sure can have an attitude...and people let them get away with so much stuff! Like they can get up on the counters. If I did that, I get my butt chewed. They can curl up and sleep on clean clothes fresh out of the dryer. If I did that there would be yelling. They can do their business indoors. If I did that....man would I be in trouble.
  (Page 8 of 28: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]