ANOTHER INSULT

(Page 7 of 28: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 2:58pm PST 
Just depends how generous I feel when she shows her true colors. I'm feeling a naaa naaa naaa naaa naaa coming on! confused
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 6:28pm PST 
Thatta girl, Mad! That's exactly what I would do, too. Serves 'em right, two timin' creatures that they are.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 7:10pm PST 
Yep I've been with them through thick and thin and this is the thanks I get? Ya know, back in the olden days, you left the dance with the one that brung ya! confused

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 6:04am PST 
thinking...Dat must be how Shasta an' 'Lilah felt when momma 'dopted me! shock
Well Mad', on da bright side, dat's a porch cat, it don't gets to da inner sanctum!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 1:29pm PST 
I betcha she would if she would just be not paranoid. I guess I will keep up barking like a crazy dawg everytime she approaches - that's the ticket!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 7:23pm PST 
Yep, that' what ya need to do. And when your parents aren't lookin', stick your tongue out at the cat.
JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jan 28, '11 8:01am PST 
Better yet...pee an' den do da power scuff an' kick phermones in 'er face! laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jan 28, '11 9:15am PST 
Tongue-sticking might be better - that cat doesn't give us much chance to get close to her. She will let mom or dad watch her from a few feet, but she keeps looking up while she's eating and if they make a suspicious move, she's outta there. Me, she knows how strong I am so if she ever saw me come outta the door, she would be hightailing it. I'm stuck! With a cat! Eating on my front porch! party code
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:50am PST 
thinking...Der's gots ta be a silver linin' in dis story sumwhere...how 'bout it'z classier ta hava porch cat den it iz ta hava porch possum. big grin
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 6:50am PST 
Are you poking fun, JL? Cuz we did have that possum that would follow the cat at night, eating any leftover crumbs on the porch. Then the neighbor lady thought one assaulted her in her garage and called Animal Control!shock
  (Page 7 of 28: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]