ANOTHER INSULT

(Page 6 of 28: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 8:28am PST 
Do all Dobies love to run? Don't know much about that breed. They are a beautiful sleek looking dog.
JL, does Rain stick around your place or does your mom have to keep her "contained"? And what does Harley love to do best?
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon Jan 24, '11 7:02am PST 
Ever since H&R disappeared dat time momma has been keepin' an eagle eye on 'em. Befur, she let dem out wiffout supervision, like alla family pups has done. Dey both like ta run an' sniff 'round in da woods. Pretendin' der action heros! laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jan 24, '11 8:41am PST 
So many interesting smells, so little time!

Sophie

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 2:57am PST 
You still got that cat comin' around, Maddi? Mom is still feedin' that bunny in our yard, and every morning I have to go out and smell where it's been.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 5:54am PST 
Yes, Yes, Yes, the cat is still here. Getting fed, getting water - what am I - chopped liver? Aren't I enough for their parental needs? And the cat doesn't even let them get near her! I on the other paw give licks, play ball, protect the house from squirrels, and sleep cuddled up by them. May have to plan an intervention soon. Dumb cat. confused
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 6:56am PST 
Mad', yu know yu'll always be Numero Uno wiff yur pawrents...dey just gots compasshun fur da cat 'cause it's homeless. Yur mom feeds da birds, she ain't gonna let nobuddy go hungry!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 7:01am PST 
She doesn't have to LIKE the cat, for Dawg's sake! It is just an opportunist! I'm trying to protect my pawrent's feelings!
Sophie

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 2:39am PST 
laugh out loud Your mom is a sucker, like the rest of ours. laugh out loud She'll learn the hard way and you'll be there to pick up the pieces, like always. It's a thankless job, isn't it?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 7:21am PST 
I mean I am all they need. Me me me. I'm telling you right now that cat does not appreciate them. And you are right, Soph, when their hearts are broken I will be there.
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 11:53am PST 
Mad', I feel yur pain, but we all know dey ain't gonna listen ta us, dey gots ta do it der way an' dat's always da hard way. When da time comes, try not ta bark "I told ya so"...dey really hates dat!
  (Page 6 of 28: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]