ANOTHER INSULT

(Page 5 of 28: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 5:48am PST 
thinking Hmmm. that's interesting. Do you suppose the other rattlesnakes made fun of him?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 7:05am PST 
I dunno if snakes are too much into frivolity and mutual ribbing. They look pretty darn serious to me. Typist read where they rattle as a last resort. And that when you live in the country where they are you probably step over bunches of them without even knowing it. OMD. JerryLee, you know that Bed&Barn we go to where you open the bathroom backdoor to the barn. It's a very nice barn with concrete right outta the door and two metal stalls and a big floor and a big storage room with a door for horse stuff - outside the barn is a corral. And there are barn cats. Do you think the snakes would come in the barn, around the horses and cats? shock We talked to the Padre yesterday and he said March is too cold for snakes.
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 9:06am PST 
Da padre should know...but nuttin's carved in stone. F'rinstance, round here. If it warms up enuff da snakes will crawl. Son killed a BIG rattler in February coupla years back. Momma gots a pixchur of it an' son's wearin' a jacket...shrug Most times snakes will stay away from areas where large animals iz millin' 'round. I'd say if da day turns out warmish, keep yur eyes peeled. If it'z cold, frolick wiff abandon!

Have ya seed dat commurshul where da rattlesnake has a baby rattle taped to it's tail an' da jackrabbits iz dyin' laughin' at it? Think it gots sumpin' ta do wiff gettin' da right parts fur yur car.

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 7:14am PST 
We have been there in the winter and in the spring and seen no snakes. Just wild pigs. But I will be watchful, or my mom and dad will -they are paranoid about me cuz I'm such a snoopy
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 3:34pm PST 
laugh out loud We all gots some of dat snoopy in us! I'd take off runnin' fur da pure joy of it! snoopy Footloose!! cloud 9 When I gots dat outta my system I'd settle down to some heavy duty sniffin' fur clues.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 6:06am PST 
I've heard stories about my sister Megan the dobe. She would just take off running whenever she got a chance, even if it was down the street here - which freaked my parents out. They would get in the car and go get her. She could run fast. She knew she wasn't supposed to do that here but wonderlust got the better of her!
JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 8:43am PST 
Yeah, da call of da wild...FREEDOM! Don't fence me in an' all dat good stuff!
Grand daughter's little yorkie, Tucker, wuz visitin' here an' managed ta slip out da door. Nobody could catch him 'til he got "tuckered out"! laugh out loud Der wuz 5 peoples runnin' 'round tryin' ta catch him...it wuz hysterical!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 5:25pm PST 
laugh out loud My human sis's whippet is like that. She'll take off every chance she can get. They finally just quit goin' after her and wait until someone calls and says "We have your dog at our house". My sis said she's thinkin' about taking the ID tag off the collar. Or changin' it to say, "if I show up at your house, I'm yours". laugh out loud That whippet is a royal pia, let me tell ya. She's nothing like us perfect pups. wink
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 5:56am PST 
Der ya go,it'z in her genes...gots ta gallop! Rain would be good company fur da wiley whippet. Dey both born ta run.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 6:25am PST 
One time my pawrents took Megan to this guy's pasture (nothing special there, just flat land) just so Megan could run as much as she wanted. And she did - huge circles, real fast, and they said she had a big smile on her face.) cloud 9 You had to be careful in state parks cuz your not supposed to be off leash - sometimes we cheat tho - but they knew it might freak someone out if they looked up and saw a 80 pound doberman running towards them a million miles an hour!
  (Page 5 of 28: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]