ANOTHER INSULT

(Page 2 of 28: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Sep 7, '10 8:03am PST 
~~~having never lawyered up, JL waits fur Sophie's reply~~~
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Sep 7, '10 8:45am PST 
Ah, she's the big prez, she can fix it. way to go
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Sep 8, '10 7:18am PST 
Well, I hope she drops by soon...da suspense iz gettin' to me...an' I'm not even involved!

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Sep 9, '10 7:46am PST 
Well you know how these politicians are - she's probably out with some male intern, golfing.
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Sep 9, '10 6:01pm PST 
I've been workin' my tail off trying to get this case undone, and you guys accuse me of golfin" Hrrrumph. confused I don't even like balls. Unless they come in little chocolate candies.

Never fear. Prez Soph is here. And with news you'll find dear.
Case called off
Didn't need to golf.
Just used my endearing evil eye leer. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Sep 10, '10 5:44am PST 
Thank you, Madam President. I will tell my folks and they will be overjoyed and might even give me a treat. And maybe they learned something about my rights as a DAWG.

Off to chase deer, fox and coons I bet! Or think about it.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 7:27am PST 
Today is my birthday - I'm 6 years old and feel quite young. EXCEPT yesterday and I guess this was my birthday present - thanx a lot mom and dad - a rattlesnake shot. Jeez. And it was at a new vet's that I didn't realize until IT WAS TOO LATE and I didn't even leave my normal gratuity (remember?) party code
JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 7:42am PST 
partypartyparty HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAD' !!!!!! partypartyparty
Come'er an' let me plant one on ya...kissing...no wipe offs!
Yeah, I haven't furgot yur gifty to da vet...dat wuz classic, wish I'da thought of dat! Lesse, if memory serves, it wuz yur dad dat had da scoop duty dat day...thinking...did he wrap ya inna blanket an' carry ya in an' out dis time? laugh out loud
shh...don't tell dat it wuz me dat told ya...but...you'll be goin' back der again! Mark yur calandar an' be ready! way to go
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 8:34am PST 
When we got in the exam room and I had figured it out, Dad wouldn't let me down on the floor. Sneaky dad. But I will know next time confused
Lucee

Lucee - I give hugs

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 9:25am PST 
Happy Birthday Maddi!!!!wishesparty We can come over and take care of that opossum for ya. We've tangled with them before. That dead trick they play doesn't fool us. Then your mom can make you a possum pie for your birthday!
  (Page 2 of 28: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]