ANOTHER INSULT

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Sep 2, '10 8:53am PST 
Well I told y'all about the humiliating thing my folks are doing! Feeding a stray cat (cuz he was skinny, big danged deal) on the front porch. Well the other night after he'd pigged out, we looked out and there was a POSSUM eating what was left. A POSSUM ON MY FRONT PORCH, EATING FOOD SUPPLIED BY MY PAWRENTS!!!!!

I was mortified. And of course they wouldn't let me go chase the stupid varmint.

silenced silenced (code)
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Sep 2, '10 6:09pm PST 
shock Ok, this has gone on long enough. Time for legal action. I'm contacting our union rep first thing in the morning to file a formal complaint! What are your parents thinking? I think the heat finally got to them
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Sep 3, '10 6:56am PST 
shock...an' now dat da possum knows der's food, like da cat, he will be back!!! What did yur pawrents do 'bout da possum? Where wuz da cat? Oh, never mind, it prolly wouldn't stand up to a possum. Gots any large neighborhood dogs dat might be called on ta give dat poss' da bum's rush?

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Sep 3, '10 7:02am PST 
Oh they are feeding the dumb cat earlier now and SAID they were gonna take in any leftover. I think they WANT to feed the possum, my mom probably, she's such a bleeding heart, "we are all one" sucker. (Especially now that she's seen Eat Bray Love - BOL.} I am NOT ONE with a possum, nor with a useless cat, for Dog's sake. dancing (code)

Let me know what legal says. This is paid for by the Union, right, prez?
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Sep 4, '10 5:56am PST 
Eat Bray Love?? Iz dat da one 'bout Roseanne's life story?

Momma iz one wiff alotta stuff an' things but she knows better den ta try ta foist dat mind set on me!! laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Sep 4, '10 7:10am PST 
My take on the movie with Julia Roberts! laugh out loud

OH GET THIS! There will be a dove or a redbird or some dumb bird under one of the feeders and no squirrels around so sometimes just cuz I Can, I take a run at the bird who's ya know close to me. And then they say, "Oh no, Maddi, birds are our friends." There is only one thing I have to say and that's : silenced (code)
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Sep 4, '10 1:06pm PST 
Legal fees will be covered, per union reps. Looks like it's pretty well a given you'll be getting some compensation for those insults. Not sure what the consequences will be for the pawrents but it ain't gonna be pretty. You might want to lay low and leave town for a while when the sentencing is done.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Sep 5, '10 9:11am PST 
red face What if I want to withdraw my complaint? I just remembered vacation - the mountains in October...
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 8:08am PST 
thinking...ya might have a point der Mad'...when ya gets involved wiff legal sometimes da last thing dey say iz "don't leave town"!! Stuff like dat can rock on furever!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 11:50am PST 
Well not that I don't have a righteous grievance but if I won a bunch of bucks, without opposable thumbs and without PAWRENTS, what would I do with it? And I really am looking forward to barking at all those cows that are in the pasture every time we go to the gate! Sophie, can we get the lawyer to put the case on hold until let's see next summer?
  (Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]