Please say hello to NEWT!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
giselle fifi

I am the- Princess of- Parklane!!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 19, '10 5:43am PST 
yesterday we got Newt from a local rescue.We are soooooo happy!!!!We were love at first sight.He is sharing his ball from the rescue and I am sharing all my toys.We love playing in the house and fence! Mom has started a dogster page for him.Puppy kisses Giselle Fifi and Newtsnoopypuppyhug
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Aug 19, '10 6:15am PST 
That has just made our day Giselle we are soooo happy for you an your family. We can't wait to see his page.way to go
giselle fifi

Barked: Thu Aug 19, '10 2:50pm PST 
thank you me and mommy appreciate your support and helpful hints so much!puppypuppyhug

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Aug 20, '10 5:01am PST 
We would love to see a picture of him! Tell your momma to post him so we can all admire him.cloud 9
giselle fifi

Barked: Fri Aug 20, '10 5:54am PST 
mom has posted a few.she is having trouble downloading his background.she will post more pictures today.we are soooooooo lucky to have got him!!!!!
Belle- (Bella)

Shelter Dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Aug 20, '10 6:30am PST 
We all are so happy for you Giselleapplausewishes
giselle fifi

Barked: Fri Aug 20, '10 4:32pm PST 
THANK YOU.YOU PUPS MEAN SO MUCH TO US!!!hug
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Sun Aug 22, '10 5:56am PST 
Hello Newt! We are so excited you are here! Can we be pup pals and do you want to play ball with me???
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 7:27am PST 
HELLO NEWTwave SO GLAD TO MEET YOU HERE ON PB. WE HOPE TO SEE LOTS MORE OF YOU HERE AT PB.big grin
Newt

Barked: Mon Aug 23, '10 5:42pm PST 
thank you everyone I brought my ball from the rescue and would love to play!!!!Giselle is sharing everything!!!! I like to get in Edgrrrrrrrrs cuddlesack and cover myself up.I adore squeaky toys.when we went to petsmart lasr week I had not even been here 24 hours and everyone thought me and giselle were together since puppies!puppypuppyhug
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3