Vet Visit Revenge

(Page 22 of 22: Viewing entries 211 to 215)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Nov 23, '10 8:12am PST 
Especially in the wilds of Florida - gators, snakes, whatever! eek
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Nov 25, '10 5:04pm PST 
Yeah, you gots lots more dangerous things down there than in IL, JL. Mom will never get hurt by a wild animal. She's too much of a chicken. silenced
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Nov 26, '10 6:13am PST 
Tell yur mom dat da wild things iz more skeered of her den she iz of dem! Momma, wiff her big boots an' walkin' stick, iz too noisy ta surprize any critter...dey know she's comin' a mile away! laugh out loud

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Nov 26, '10 9:51am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud especially noisy walkin' this time of year around here, with the dry leaves and cold ground. Mom likes it noisy. laugh out loud She's still a chicken pants, no matter what. She carries a walkin' stick AND pepper spray. Dad got her the pepper spray in case a mean dog attacks me. But she takes it in the woods, just in case. shrug

Speakin of cold, 18 this morning. I LOVE IT! dancingdancingdancing
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 5:40am PST 
18? Dat's frisky weather! Run Sophie Run!!! snoopy Know I'd be envious of yur luxurious fur coat! We'd get in da 20's sometimes...dat wuz frosty freeze fur me! Hadda keep on da move or I'd get da shivers!
Momma always kept a .22 pistol on her hip, just in case, but she never had ta slap leather. laugh out loud
  (Page 22 of 22: Viewing entries 211 to 215)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22