Vet Visit Revenge

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Aug 5, '10 2:54pm PST 
Had to go to the vet today for the dreaded teeth cleaning. I HATE TO GO TO THE VET. Pain and humiliation is all ya get.

As we walked into the office, I was acting very, very nervous - my dad said I was spinning all 4 wheels trying to go back to the car. Sooooooo, right on their front door mat, I took a big S**T. Now my dad said it was because I was freaking out.

But we know better, don't we? wink
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Aug 5, '10 6:49pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Way to go, Maddi!! You did good, girlfriend! hailhailhail
I've with ya in hating the vet. Worse place EVER.
☮- Buster- ☮

Handsome Devil!

Barked: Thu Aug 5, '10 8:42pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Aug 6, '10 6:14am PST 
way to go...MADDI !!!! hailhailhail

Here ya go doc, examine dis!!!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Aug 6, '10 8:37am PST 
Oh thank you, everyone. BOL JerryLee "examine this" !!!

Seriously, thank you, it's a gift. laugh out loud
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Aug 7, '10 7:16am PST 
Mad', I thinks you wuz channelin' yur inner wolf! In da wild, if sumpin' skeered ya bad, ya could drop a dumperoo an' take off like a bat outta hell. Dat might buy ya a few seconds of precious time while da predator stopped ta take a sniff.

~~~~sniffsniffsniff...thinking...is that mother hubbard's and squirrel steak???~~~
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Aug 7, '10 8:29am PST 
Unfortunately for my dad, he was the predator (he had to clean it up). Oh well that's what he gets for taking me there in the first place. Ya think he'll remember that? confused
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Aug 8, '10 7:27am PST 
Yep, no doubt he'll remember, Mad. laugh out loud Bet he wasn't thinking food when he cleaned it up either. laugh out loud

If I can't get to the "out" door at the vet, I'm usually crouched under the chairs in the waiting room, just hoping no one will see me.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Aug 8, '10 7:35am PST 
Yeah and I don't like that all of the vet "people" all act glad to see you and make "Oh hi sweetie. How ya doing, Maddi?" remarks. Like how do you THINK I'm doing? This isn't a social visit and I'm going to end up feeling worse than when I came in, isn't that the truth?????

dancing (code)
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Aug 9, '10 6:06am PST 
At least y'all gets ta come in da front door. After I reached dat "certain age" I had ta come in da back door an' wait by da outdoor kennels! confused
  (Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]