What kind of fun are you going to have this summer?

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 11:25am PST 
Summer is here and what kind of fun plans will you be able to do with your family...Let us know!!!
Buster

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 11:30am PST 
I just luv summer time!cloud 9My favorite time is early morning before it get too warm....I get to go out while it is still cool enough to play frisbee...getting to chase the frisbee is my most favorite game in the whole wide world.....cloud 9

So what are you going to do that will be fun this summer..
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 11:33am PST 
Summer time is a fun time...I will get to go visiting my cousin the poodle and be able to snoop in a new yard....there is all kinds of interesting smells there....just cannt wait until weekend...snoopy

Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 12:45pm PST 
Summer means lots of toadies to bark at and harass. Plus June bugs to bite on and den dere is always swimmin! I luvs to swimmy.
giselle fifi

I am the- Princess of- Parklane!!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 5:07am PST 
hello Miss Sophie !!!!me never knew Nortiepoo angel pug but mom said he thought he would melt in water.How awesome you like to swim.I like baths but have never tried swimmingpuppy
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 9:32am PST 
Well we have been going to the park an walking or I should say dragging mom around I accidently broke my harness yesterday an got loose. I saw a bunch of ducks so guess what I did he he.... but mom yelled at me to stop an sit an being such a good boy I did it an as soon as mom got me back on leash I took off. I almost made it in the water after them ducks too. Mom spoiled all my fun. I luv Summer. Now I just got to get her to play frisbee I'l have it made.
Buster

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 2:24pm PST 
Ya will have so much fun playing frisbee with your mom. Train her good!!laugh out loud
giselle fifi

I am the- Princess of- Parklane!!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 8:55pm PST 
we are glad you are okay Luke!!!!!Careful of those geese they can be nasty.When mom takes me to the park we avoid the lake because the geese poop is a couple inches thick and mom is afraid I will get sick washing my paws even though she cleans them with diaper wipes after the park.it is a shame because there all kinds of nice benches around the lake!puppysnoopy
Roxanne's- Moonlight- Dance

Shining Star

Barked: Wed Jun 30, '10 8:18am PST 
cheerI am gonna dig a big hole and run and run and play and just have fun ..well soon as they get this cast off of me ..anyway ,thank you to all my precious friends that prayed for me Mommie loves each and every fur here...I am looking forward to going on long walks and going to the beach I love the beach....I had to post this for my sissy Mommie just set up her acct and didn't get here on here yet silly Mom
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 6:09am PST 
with this big weekend coming up, i is already starting to get a little on the nervous side. we live in the country and the neighbors are already starting to shoot off fire crackers...I am trying to find a good place to hide... all of loud noises sure do scare me.....cry
  (Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19