Outlaw Bumper Sticker!

(Page 1 of 60: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jun 4, '10 3:01pm PST 
Uh, today we saw a car with a bumper sticker that said I BRAKE FOR SQUIRRELS.

Hellooooooo!

I am calling for an immediate injunction on the sale of such blasphemy! Write your Congressman! dog
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 4:46am PST 
thinking Maybe they have a dog in the car and when they see a squirrel, they stop and let their dog get out and chase it???shrug I can think of no other reason.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 6:06am PST 
No, I think they have a soft spot in their hearts for TREE RATS. What good pawrent would allow their pup in traffic even if it were to catch a squirrel? No matter, I'm contacting legal at Fast Dawg to see what other measures can be taken. confused

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 7:54am PST 
red face furget it...I screwed up my entire post by spellin' BRAKE as BREAK...now, I gots ta rethink my whole idea...laugh out loud

Edited by author Sat Jun 5, '10 8:00am PST

Sophie

Barked: Sun Jun 6, '10 7:49am PST 
It's good to brake for a break sometimes.
JerryLee

Barked: Sun Jun 6, '10 7:50am PST 
I still gots a headache from my screw up yesterday !!! laugh out loud
But, I think der bluffin'...if dey BRAKED fur squirrels, der back bumper would be so dented dat ya couldn't read da dang sticker !!! laugh out loud
Don't ya think we could add false advertising to da list of grievances?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jun 6, '10 11:19am PST 
Another item to add to the injunction. I gotta find out the manufacturer of the stickers. Guess we can google squirrel bumper sticker...runs out of thread to do just that. snoopy
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jun 6, '10 11:23am PST 
http://www.cafepress.com/+i-brake-for-squirrels+bumper-stickers

O MD it's worse that I could have imagined. There are multiple kinds of this sticker. AND (and you might consider taking a doggy valium before you read this next thing) there's a sticker that says
I BRAKE FOR CRITTERS

What IS the world coming to? cry
Sophie

Barked: Sun Jun 6, '10 6:58pm PST 
shock

Brake for critters? Now I've heard everything. Only critter I break for is raccoon. Otherwise, it's full speed ahead.

thinking Hey, I think I'm gonna order a collar that says that. "I turn on full speed for critters".
A critter collar. That's what I'm gonna get.
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Jun 7, '10 5:10am PST 
eek ~~~gulp~~~ We know dat cafe press place !!! Momma went der an' gots herself a BMC t-shirt !!! Didn't browse around tho...oh, da shame, da shame !!! red face
Soph', you prolly could gets a collar wiff dat motto, seems like I 'member dem advertisin' design yur own stuff....humm, our bumper sticker could say " I puts da pedal to da metal fur squirrels" big grin
shrug ~~~sigh~~~But da moms would prolly tell us dat we could put dat bumper sticker on our butts 'cause dey ain't EVEN puttin' it on der car !!!
  (Page 1 of 60: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]