Grand Canyon - Here we come!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 7:30pm PST 
Hondo~ We would love to ride in with Shelby, Rosie, China and Buddy, if they have room for us. We are mini doods, so we don't take up too much room. We'll pack some liver treats and Mom will get her friend who owns a dog bakery to make some special peanut butter pupcakes. They are SO yummy! dancingsnoopy

Dandi~ We would love to help you fly your kite, we are really fast runners. Can't wait to see everyone.

We were at the dog beach in NJ today and yesterday we met a whole bunch of our doodle friends. We had a great time, can't wait to see all you pups at the Grand Canyon for some doodle fun in the sun!snoopyhug
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Wed Jun 9, '10 1:41am PST 
rio and i going to take a train south...can anyone pick us up in washington? rio is very excited to ride on the train...she says i get the top bunk in the room though...she thinks she'd have a hard time with that ladder!! good thing we have our pup ports as we're going to be going through canada! hamster dance
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Sat Jun 12, '10 10:13am PST 
Hey Dandi - Would you be able to fetch Blossom and Rio from the train station? It will save us a lot of miles on the old woodie. This is going to be so much fun!
happy dance cheer laugh out loud way to go hamster dance blue dog snoopy

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 6:12pm PST 
trying to decide what i need to pack. tennis balls, check, frisbee's, check, are we camping out or rv'ing it or will there be some spa/resort to stay in?
Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 6:49am PST 
Jasmine and I are getting excited. As soon as we get back from the Grand Canyon, we are headed to Long Beach Island for a week of fun with the family. Better start packing our bags. Don't forget your sun screen. LAsst one in the water is a rotten egg! snoopy
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Sat Jul 3, '10 12:23pm PST 
blue dog snoopy cloud 9 snoopy blue dog
Ohhhh, the nice cool water in the Colorado River has been so great! Especially after the long ride here through Northern Arizona (at least it's not Southern Arizona!) Buddy and China - I don't know what we would have done without you. You are great paddlers for the old raft. Dandi and Rosie - your kites are beautiful but no way do they help with the raft. Bet they keep you cool though, dragging your tails in the water, as you bump along the river. And Groucho Too - you will never make it down the river on that surfboard. It is helpful in the rapids though. You are such funny pups! Blossom and I are holding down the raft (fort?) for this little adventure. Now how in the heck to we get up to the glass walkway from way down here on the river? We can see the people cheering and waving as we drift on by. Ideas anyone???
Jasmine

Calm and sweet- girl to all.

Barked: Sun Jul 4, '10 6:47pm PST 
Ask them to make a human chain and we can climb up their backs. big laugh laugh out loud
Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 6:57pm PST 
Oh my, it has been ages. Let me see, Hondo and Groucho Too have both passed over the bridge, but we wanted to see all the posts for the trips we used to make at Dogster on the Doodle Connection. Hey, friends, are you all still out there. Primo and Bella, anyone keeping you up to date on Dogster? Love you all.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2