*DIXIE*LAND'S BREAKFAST CLUB

(Page 9 of 1514: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 6:39am PST 
HI!! GIRLFRIEND, SURE TRIXIE, wait one min. ok beesssssssss right back wavebig grinbig grinsmilesmilesmile

COFFEE IS ONE OF OUR SPECIALTIES

lazy dazzy donuts, baked dem special here ya goes trixie,
TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 6:45am PST 
VERN:WILL YA SHARE A PIECE OF THAT BACON WIT A SISTERdogdogdogdogdogdog
winks her beautiful big brown eyes at vern
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 6:57am PST 
TRIXIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DO YA FEEL BETTER NOW GIRLFRIEND..big grinbig grinbig grin
da lil ones keeps ya steppinlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:01am PST 
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MINSTER JR.. DID YA gets the kind ya wanted i hopes soooo ya guys are workin so hard whoooooooooooo & i so excited. we only half til FRIDAY NITES . i just don'ts know how you all gonna due it...whoo whooo see at da site about 12 oclock ok i bring some lunches to da snak wagon..byebig grinwavewavewavewavewavesmile
Crissy- Edweena- GED FOREVER- L

Dr. Crissy- Edweena - Psychiatwist

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:11am PST 
wavewavewavewavewave Miss Crissy backs up her cement truck to fill it up with cheesy grits)
Hey Guyzas....wook out...I is plowin' through to get me some breakie befur skool and also befur de storms come agin!!!! Hope ebery buddy is keepin' dwy today!!!
(Gotta wun to de constwuction site weally fast ......hey, may I take a few donuts to de udder wurkers???)hug
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:12am PST 
hey pals, we need to say some special prayers today fer all our fur friends, from da BAD STORMS THEY HALFIN & HAD... I KNOWS WE ALL LUV THEM & THERE ALL IN OUR PRAYERS & THOUGHTS....HOPES DA WEATHER OUT THERE GITS BETTER TODAY FER THEM..TANKS PALS: frownfrownfrownfrown
Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:19am PST 
Good morning, everyone! wave

Hey, Miss Dixie, can I have some bacon and a bagel wif salmon cream cheese and some good cream to drink? big grin

*before he eats, says grace and asks the Lord to look over any of his furiends who may have been near the storms and tornadoes*

Amen. big grin
Crissy- Edweena- GED FOREVER- L

Dr. Crissy- Edweena - Psychiatwist

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:24am PST 
Hey, Dix and Ciao-li, tanks fur de pawrayers. We gots ourselves a new wedder wadio dis weekend so it will warn us bout our county. Momma been wearin' her tornado "wear" jist incase dey pawrents hab to wun down to de basement. We gots our gwanny one too and took it ober to her wast nite. She luffed it!! (Grabs more food and stuffs donuts in her construction hat and plasters it on her head)wave
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:34am PST 
HERE YA GO CIAO-LI

AND HERE YER BACON ENJOY, JUST FER YOU big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinwink
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 7:38am PST 
cream fer da kitties AND HERE YER DRINK CIAO-LI & TANKS FER COMMIN IN FER BREAKY TODAY AGAIN. you da mansmile
  (Page 9 of 1514: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]