*DIXIE*LAND'S BREAKFAST CLUB

(Page 896 of 1422: Viewing entries 8951 to 8960)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  891  892  893  894  895  896  897  898  899  900  901  [Last 10 entry]  
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 6:06am PST 
Alex have you checked the bathrooms yet and make sure all the paw sanitizes are full.
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 8:15am PST 
hey nikki....since its a nice day out im gonna take all the rugs and mats outside and get em cleaned...
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 8:23am PST 
that's a great idea Harley !!! way to goway to goway to go

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:36am PST 
Nikki and Alex walk into the breaky club with all kinds of new foods and put everything fresh in the fridge and freezer . Ok we have all new supplies and food everything is fresh . I'll make some omelets today made to order , sausage, bacon and biscuits. All the usual to drink. I'm going to wipe down in here if you want to wipe down out there and I'm goign to run the dishwasher.
Rufus- B.Fisher

I'm A Big- Boy,But loving

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 6:33am PST 
Morning Nikki Alexwave *pours coffee* I have a sick one at Home my hubrother is sick he has strep troath. He is running temp and sick at his tummy. Can I have some bacon and a couple biscuits.
Lady Stone

Watch out, I - Trouble- Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 6:37am PST 
Hi Bitty will not be here today. She is not feeling good think arther is getting her. She limping some and Mom has check out her paws but when she was checking her right shoulder she moved out of the way. I left her sleeping. Sorry we where not here yesterday Dr had to go for checkup after his surgery. He got a good report.dancingdancingdancing

*pour tea* Can I have some eggs please Nikki. Or I can help fix food?
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 6:43am PST 
here you go Ru and Lady. Alex is over the school house b/c it is his day to teach and he is so excited b/c Miss Sedona told him to teach about being a working dog. He was all spiffed up this morning wearing a nice shirt and nice pants. it is rare he gets dressed up like that. laugh out loud I'm proud of him tho he is taking this teaching very seriously.
Katie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:11am PST 
Good morning, Nikki, Lady hug and my handsome Ru.hugkissingcloud 9 *Pours herself a cup of coffee.*

I hope Bitty gets to feeling better. This weather is probably making her arthritis act up. I know everyone is ready for spring to get here. I would like to see just one good snow before it does, but I'm not holding my breath.

So Alex is teaching today. I would have thought he would teach about mudding, or something like that. laugh out loud
Cody

Just a country- boy who loves- his Lady

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:12am PST 
Mornin', Nikki, Ru, Katie and my beautiful Lady Stone. hugkissing *Pours himself and Lady a cup of coffee.*

I hope Bitty gets to feeling better. And Alex is teaching today? Cool!dancing
Rufus- B.Fisher

I'm A Big- Boy,But loving

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:23am PST 
Oh as Bitty would say that is good for him. Morning Katiekissing Cody
  (Page 896 of 1422: Viewing entries 8951 to 8960)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  891  892  893  894  895  896  897  898  899  900  901  [Last 10 entry]