*DIXIE*LAND'S BREAKFAST CLUB

(Page 826 of 1511: Viewing entries 8251 to 8260)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  821  822  823  824  825  826  827  828  829  830  831  [Last 10 entry]  
Honey Girl

Happily married- to Tom C. Stone

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 9:06am PST 
*Honey takes the cup of catnip tea Tom brings her* Thank you, Tom. big grin Do you have a busy schedule for today? I've got to go shopping for Christmas decorations.
Katie

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 9:07am PST 
*Takes the coffee Ru has poured for her* Thank you, Ru. I'm going shopping for Christmas decorations with Honey today. Maybe you and Tom can join us if you're free?big grin
Tom C. Stone

I love my new- home

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 10:28am PST 
I'll go. *see Ru shaking head yes* Think Ru will go to.

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:09am PST 
Nikki walks into the breaky club with Alex dressed in a hoodie and pair of sweat pants and flip flops. Let's see since it isn't as cold as it has been how about some pumpkin panny cakes, sausage, and toast to get started plus we have all our teas, milks, and creams.
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:11am PST 
Alex gets busy doing dishes and sweeping and mopping the floor and wiping down tables. Nikki do i really have to get a foo foo ?? i mean come on so I'm dirty who cares i had fun in the mud and that's all that matters. Nikki tells him to stop griping and get back to work.
Rufus- B.Fisher

I'm A Big- Boy,But loving

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:17am PST 
Morning did you have a good weekend? *pours coffe* Thanks Nikki Hey Alex you go mudding?
Tom C. Stone

I love my new- home

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:24am PST 
Hi Nikki I have some thing for the kittie furthis morning.laugh out loudlaugh out loud Sorry just had to say that. Sets catnip bread
catnip jelly
On table and then I fixed some
Bacon RU go easy on it.
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:55am PST 
yeah when mommy and grandma went out I decided to have some fun and play around in the mud now Mommy wrote a note to Miss Sedona asking her to foo foo me and Nikki well he agreed with mommy and well now we wait and see what happens if I get foo foo'd or not. My own brofur "sold me out" can you believe it ???
Rufus- B.Fisher

I'm A Big- Boy,But loving

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 6:21am PST 
Oh yes Callye would tell Mom on us if we where doing something. Now Bitty tells on us.
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 6:23am PST 
good mornin every fur!!! da mommies been so busy since friday! and patrick was here
and he had such a goodie time!! and we sure did too! him so nice and sweet, he wags
his tail all da time, even when he sleeps!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
and da mama frannie had to shop, and go to da store mama mary had to warp alot and
we had to gets our christmas stuff put up outside yesterday and it took all day!
humph~~ it been to busy in dis house and grooming patrick yesterday! and now he
gone home yesterday!!!! we gots a big family wiff alot of lil kids! oh boy!!!
too many lil kids!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

arch ie boy~ i so sorry to hear about yer sister biscuit! we loved her too! but's
her all better now! her a bootiful angel, up dare at da rainbow bridge! love to
yer whole family! c'mere, let me give you a big hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muah!

oopsi i better gets breaky today!!! huh!!

HERE YER COFFEES GIGGLES, GIGGLESSSS

HERE CREAM FER ALL DA KITTIES! REAL CREAM CIAO-LI

ARCHIE,HERE YER BOTTLE OF CHOKILIT MILK AND GLASS FER YA!!

HAM AND EGGS AND BISCUIT READY!!!

EGGS BACON AND CHEEZZZ BAGLE!!

CROSSANT AND BAGLE TODAY!!!

BAGLE AND JELLY AND CREAM CHEEZZZZE!

HERE A GOODIE!!

BACON EGG AND CHEEZZZZZZZZ PIZZAAAAA!

HERE YER GO!! TRY DIS!!!

HERE A EGG AND POTATOE BITE!

FRENCH TOAST WIFF EGG AND BACON AND SYRUP!!

here some goodie panny cakes wiff syrup!!

here brunch and lunch! o'tay

MEAT BALL SUBS TODAY!!!

CIAO-LIIIII SHRIMP FER DA KITTIES AND YOU

CHEEZZZZZ BURGERS WIFF BACON COMMIN UP!!

BACON SANDWICHES!!! FER DA BACON LOVERS

CHERRY TARTS!!! DEM LOOKIE GOOD TOOOO!!

HERE SOME GOODIE BUFFALO WINGS!!

AND COURSE WE GOTS LOTS OF BEEF JERKEY'S FER YA TOO!!!

HERE A NICE HOT PAN OF STEW!!!!!

hopes ya all half a great day today!!!!! now da mommies gots to work at 10:30 again today!!! humph!!!! i tired of all dis stuff, and dis mornin my screen wont's get big!!!! !

shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinwavewavewavewavewavewavewave: -hwavewavelaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
  (Page 826 of 1511: Viewing entries 8251 to 8260)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  821  822  823  824  825  826  827  828  829  830  831  [Last 10 entry]