*DIXIE*LAND'S BREAKFAST CLUB

(Page 5 of 1487: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Mon May 10, '10 1:12pm PST 
TRIXIEMAE? key is unner the sign on the doorjam! *giggles* always goodies left over...enjoy...
minster? ya be needing a lil protein to build up de emergy???? take that leftover bacon, guy! i gotta run...momma goin to visit her sister...
TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Barked: Mon May 10, '10 1:43pm PST 
dancingdancingdancing Squeeee i gotz it miss dixs .ummm i am gonna raid the fridge i am starvin .
hum look there strawberry and shortcake in there .oh look bacon i love bacon
bacon bacon bacon
yummmy. i thinks i will do your dishes while im here .looks like you gots alot them dirty dishes .so i helps you out ....

whistles while works on the dishesblue dogblue dogblue dogwaveblue dogblue dog
Crissy- Edweena- GED FOREVER- L

Dr. Crissy- Edweena - Psychiatwist

Barked: Mon May 10, '10 2:48pm PST 
Runs in with her umbrella, raincoat and galoshes....OHDog.....I started out fur breakie hereah and dennnn de wains came and de storms came and dennnnnnnn I gotted my galoshes on and I walked allll de wayyyy from Missouri to come fur de Cheese Gwit cassewole!!!! Is dare any weft?
Hi ebery buddy...I is sorrwee I is sooo wait. Is anybuddy else habin' bad stormahs at dare haus?eek

♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Mon May 10, '10 10:45pm PST 
wavewavewavewaveHello everyone!!!! What a nice place you set up here Miss D!!! Wow the food is PAWRIFIC!! big grinbig grinwink I'm always looking around for food as you know!!!! big laughbig laugh

I brought you some flowers in honor of the grand opening of your breakfast club!!! I thought they would look pretty on the counter.. smileway to gocloud 9
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 3:33am PST 
Buttercup early as always .. looks around doesn't see any pals .. grabs a donut .. puts the coffee on .. Todays paper isn't here yet .. ok .. i'll be back !
Virgie

This is Fun & I- Love Lucy!

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 3:48am PST 
hi buttercup nice to see you bright and early here we golets get some breakfast ypou better eat a filling breakfast cause you and all the girls will be helping the boys withe sawing and hammering and general construction work today.also i have got a discount fomthe snack wagon for all staff on their lunch items.
Mr. Tuggles

Livin\' to break- the rules!

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 4:01am PST 
Hey thanks for the flowers Geroge........oh I guess those arent for me!big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!wave
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 4:19am PST 
OH!! GEORGE, GOOD MORNIN, da flowers are bootiful, & pawfect i luv the smilie face, dat was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice of ya...i put them on da counter right now. sure does brighten up da place...tanksbig grinsmilesmilesmilewavewavewavewink
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 4:24am PST 
good mornin, tuggies. dig in my friend. just holler, here your coffee. i in early today, to get every ting ready. buttercupi are da donuts done. oh! tanks girlfriend friend.big grinbig grin i hopes da news paper gets here on time this mornin.
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 4:24am PST 
It is raining by me too! Shakes off water and leaves big puddle on floor!shock Throws a napkin on it to mop it up!

I have to get some breakfast and then go help Virgie!

Bailey The Builder
  (Page 5 of 1487: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]