Guinea Pig LOVER!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Lucky!

Far away is not- far enough.

Barked: Thu Apr 22, '10 3:37pm PST 
Mom used to have a guinea pig (it died, don't worry, I didn't eat it) and it would, when the cage was open, stick its head really far out. Then, I came. Whenever little "Nugget" would try and peek out of the cage, Lucky would come bounding over, slobbering dribbling down her cheeks. big laugh
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Apr 22, '10 6:43pm PST 
laugh out loud that temptation would be too much for me, Lucky. I'd be rolling that cage around, trying to get that little squirt out. laugh out loud
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Apr 23, '10 5:57am PST 
'Fraid I'm wiff Sophie on dat...lead me not into temptation...laugh out loud If all else failed, I'da prolly barked it ta death...shock

♥ - Ko Min - ♥

the Original- Scruff-Muffin.

Barked: Fri Apr 23, '10 8:02pm PST 
guinea pig lover? OMD... speakin of temptation, look what i now have to deal with! an mama knows it's there, but will she help me get em? oh noooo...... she will NOT! matter a fact she shooed me away from that daggone tree trunk.
what am i gonna do?shrug my own mama, a .... a... a squirrel lover.red face

One of two babies nesting in our knothole
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 1:58pm PST 
Enough is enough! The last full day we were on the Caprock, we are driving down a country road (that's ALL we drove down). And Dad says "Look, prairie dogs!" So the "dog" part gets my attention and I see this pasture with all these holes dug and these little fat rodent looking things scurrying around - and that's what they were - PRAIRIE DOGS. I don't know what the world is coming to. Fat rats with holes in the ground and dogs for a name. Good Dog in Heaven! shrug
JerryLee

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 2:48pm PST 
I'm wiff you Maddi....shrug ???? Just gotta admit, people talk is confuzzin' !!! What iz wiff dat praire dog name ??? thinking...do dey bark? Chase cats? Play wiff squeeky toys?
Or...how 'bout dis guinea pig bizness ? Do dey oink? Have hoofies? Or rooter snooters?
An' I thinked a guinea wuz a British gold coin....confused
Doggone it, don't even wunner 'bout dogwood, dog-eared, dog fish or dog rose !!!! laugh out loud
Almost furgot firedog...in da fireplace not da fire station...confused
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 5:30pm PST 
We're so lovable that everyone and everything wants to be a dog. That's what I think. You sure don't hear anything called prairie cats, do ya? Or prairie horses?
And oh, just think of the fun we'd have if we were all out in that field together, chasin' those prairie dogs. Ahhhh......cloud 9snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Sure nice to have all the huntin' buds back. happy dancehappy dance
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 5:41am PST 
Prairie Dog....I kin dig it !!!!! Can't be any harder din diggin' up armadillos...an' lots more ta choose from !!! thinking...seems like I heared dey always gots a look-out posted...mebbe we could put some night moves on 'em!!
Ooooh, der's Prairie Chickens too~~~drooldrool~~~ we could camp out, Maddi knows alla 'bout dat, an' live off da land...have a savory smorgasbord ( betcha didn't think a cur dog could bark dat word...laugh out loud ) from our huntin' prizes....cloud 9
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 7:42am PST 
And prairie chickens and prairie dogs live in the same area, there was a picture of the chicken on something up there. And GOPHERS - a farmer told us they had a gopher ISSUE. Dog, we could be a big help - farmers and ranchers don't need dumb gophers, or prairie dogs or prairie chickens around - they just cause trouble. AND DEER, Sophie, bunches of them. Check out my page in a couple of days, I am going to put a picture of the weirdest deer in the world on it.
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 6:06am PST 
Can't wait ta see da wierd deer pixchur !!!!
~~~pace pace pace~~~
Ya gots wierd hogs an' now wierd deer.....thinking.....don't drink da water !!!!! eek
  (Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]