HAVE YOU EVER__________________?

(Page 6 of 30: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 6:01pm PST 
No, I have never gone camping. Sounds like it might be fun, though!

Have you ever chased a rabbit out of the garden?
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 3:09pm PST 
Hi Abby! Absolutely chased rabbits out of the flower gardens...Chase those stinkers every chance I have! (Grandma doesn't plant a full vegetable garden anymore.... Just a couple peppers,3 tomatoes and 6 cucumbers in her flower beds for eating fresh....)dancing

Oh my, what do I ask??????way to go Kinda tired from all the yardwork the last 2 days... Still have some more for tonight and tomorrow...shrug Pits when Grandma has to slow down to not overheat....red face Guess, it is an age thingy...didn't used to bother her....big laugh

HAVE YOU EVER stole cat food or dog food from a fursis or furbro??????

kittyblue dogkittyblue dog Mazy
Abby - Forever- Loved

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 6:54am PST 
Yes. Before my fursis, Whitley, went to the Bridge, I would always eat her food.

Have you ever dug a hole in your mom's garden?

Jinger

So..whatcha- doin? Can I- help? PLEASE?!

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 11:03am PST 
No, but Josie and I like to try to dig our way out of our pen while mom and dad are at work! BOL!

Have you ever eaten a cell phone? I ate 2 before I came to my home I have now because I have separation anxiety! But I have a sister to keep me preoccupied now! laugh out loud

Edited by author Fri Jun 25, '10 11:07am PST

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 8:32pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh OMD, Jinger! You are so Funny!laugh out loud Did you Really EAT 2 Cell phones or just chew on them a little???????thinking

I can see by your picture, you are not a mini-doxie like me... I'd choke really badly ..... if I shallowed a cell phonered face it doesn't sound to tasty,either?????silenced I ate a small squeaker out of a toy by accident... but it went through in the poo........big laughbig laughbig laugh

I don't like to be alone,either!!!!!way to go So I do understand....happy dance

Besides, cell phones.....

Have you ever..... chewed up Mommy or Daddy stuff?????????????????eek

Huggies, Mazy
Walker- (Angel Boy)

Washog

Barked: Wed Jun 30, '10 10:14am PST 
Yes. Mommy night shirt. It had kitties on it. I only did it one time when I was a puppy.

Have you ever shewed furniture ?
Jinger

So..whatcha- doin? Can I- help? PLEASE?!

Barked: Fri Jul 2, '10 5:55am PST 
Indeed, Mazy, I did eat them! Mom is amazed that it passed through, but I made it! BOL! laugh out loud I guess I have an iron stomach...big laugh Thankfully I have a sister to keep me company now, and I have my paws full trying to keep her out of things! shrug

No, I have never chewed on the furniture, thankfully!

Have you ever...danced with mom or dad? I love to, it's one of my favorite things to do! hamster dance
Abby - Forever- Loved

Barked: Fri Jul 2, '10 6:13am PST 
When I was a young pup, I danced with mom!

Have you ever done agility?
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat Aug 7, '10 1:44pm PST 
thinking Not on a legal courseshh I would say, over and under trees, zooming in and out of corrals, barns and equipment areas should quality as aligity courses. I'm fast for a gal with short legs!big laugh

Have you ever pushed your mommy out of her office chair????big laugh
Because you are a chair PIGGY???????snoopy
Abby - Forever- Loved

Barked: Mon Aug 9, '10 10:27am PST 
No I have never pushed mom out of chair. I don't go on the furniture.

Have you ever dug a big hole in your mom's garden?
  (Page 6 of 30: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]