Important information and schedule

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 7:52pm PST 
I wanted to mention our other dog Joey that will also be coming. I guess I would call him well behaved, but as a result of some prior abuse and a long stay in a kill shelter, he is incredibly shy, and sometimes nervous in new situations. He is fine around other dogs as long as they don't get in his face. (He won't be meeting other pups nose to nose.) Someone, I think Jolanda and Josephine, had suggested a while back that we go for a walk before the festivities to get everyone kind of settled. I think that is a wonderful idea, especially for some of the more nervous type dogs like Joey. This will be a new experience for most of our dogs, and even the most well behaved pups might bounce off the walls a little bit to see all the new faces, smells, and excitement. A nice brisk walk will get go a long way to getting everyone (myself included! laugh out loud )more focused and relaxed.

We plan to bring a portable pen just in case one of our pups needs a "time-out", and if anyone needs to utilize it, you are welcome to do so.

Edited by author Sun Apr 11, '10 7:55pm PST

Josephine/Jolanda

Thank you for- being my- friends..

Barked: Mon Apr 12, '10 4:08pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopycloud 9
The Roo- Crew™- ©®

We go together- like peas &- carrots

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 9:41am PST 
Tillie, Mickey is like that too. Jenny is super sweet, as long as she has room to roam. But Mickey. He hates it when people look at him. He would never bite, but he will freak out. If that happens, he'll just go back to the trailer and lay down.

So, if any humans are reading this: Don't look at Mickey, kay?big laugh

Satiba (In- Memory)

Hop Hop Hop

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 9:55am PST 
OMD!! That's a great schedule!dancing I can't wait I'm so exciteddancing But not tooooooo excited cause I'm an old lady and pretty much like to just sit back , maybe sniff a hiney and watch the activities! But still it sounds like such funhappy dance Since I'm the only one from my group 'Rotties Rule' that's able to attend the picnic I'll have to be the reporter. They will enjoy seeing the pics too!

Love, The Bunny aka Satiba
*representing the Rotties Rule group*

Edited by author Tue Apr 13, '10 9:57am PST

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 10:30am PST 
Mom is bringing a bunch of my favorite dried liver treats to make friends with shy doggies big grin
The Roo- Crew™- ©®

We go together- like peas &- carrots

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 10:48am PST 
Bonzer, then plan on making room in your crate. Cause we might come home with you!big laugh

We don't get treats like that. We only get our kibbles. Mickey has IBS.naughty But Jenny doesn't!laugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Apr 13, '10 10:48am PST

Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 4:46pm PST 
Bonzer, I am sure Joey would love to try and accept a liver treat from you! Or maybe better from your mom...no offense! Me on the other hand, I'd be your best friend for life if you shared a liver treat with me!! I'd even offer to lick the crumbs off your mouth.

Roo Crew...we are bringing a basket muzzle for Joey just in case. He doesn't attack other dogs or people, but he has snapped if dogs get in his face (especially if on leash), and fast movements scare him. He has bitten both mom and dad out of pain or fear shortly after rescuing him, but that's been a couple of years now, and he has come a long way since then. He is fine with other people if they move slow and speak softly to him. He's excelled in beginner and intermediate training with other dogs, and has gone to the dog park when it wasn't really crowded, so I am not expecting a problem...just want that added security just in case.
Joey (Angel- Dog- 2001-03/12/1- 4)

I am NOT a throw- away dog!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 6:13pm PST 
I promise, if you walk up to me really slow and talk nice to me, I might accept a cookie from you! I might even lick your hand! And maybe even give you a tail wag!
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 6:28pm PST 
Catzowey Bonzer my pal! Youza almost here - yeah!cheercheercheer AM I da only meowster whooza meeting and greeting my D/C Magic pals? Ohhhh I'ma so so so furtunate
Nala

Baby I was born- to run!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 7:53pm PST 
OMD!!! Bonzie I LOVE Liver!!! It's my fav...My mommy just got a book on doggie treats and she was going to make some. Mommy was reading some of the comments and I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited. blue dogblue dog I do better when I get a walk to settle down too. Daddy figures if I get too excited I can go off with Mommy. I'm pretty good, but if the hair goes up on my back...uh oh. I think Mommy is more nervous about me meeting the dogs than I am.
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3