Skunk!!!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

the Original- Scruff-Muffin.

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 2:34pm PST 
OMD! there's anudder bloomin skunk tryin ta make a home under our boardwalk. i toll mama, an i showed her i wuz tryin ta tunnel under it. an i think she even understood me, didn't get mad or nuthin fer the tunnelin. but the daggon ground is so hard i caint git under there. makin me crazy!

the last one got under there an died, an let me tell you, not much worse in this worll, to a good nose, than a dead SKUNK. first ya got the dead smell, an then the stink sack bursts open.... o m d... juss awfull...
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Apr 5, '10 6:38am PST 
I've known some dogs that got sprayed. Not a good thing. shock
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 5:26am PST 
Oh oh, KoMin. Not good. Not good AT all. Hope your mom knows someone that could come and live trap it. Skunks are nasty. Where's that P U emoticon?

Good luck and be careful!!!!!

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 6:04am PST 
Never did meet a skunk....but believe dis, I woulda learned da hard way !!! dog
thinking....Skunks must not have good sniffers...otherwise, why would one try to take up residence in a dog's territory? Or mebbe dey laugh in da face of danger !!!!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 6:54am PST 
No, JL, they spray in the face of danger and that's the problem. No smart dog wants to tangle with a skunk eek
Sophie

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 3:35pm PST 
Yeah I do. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 6:12pm PST 
Enough said. wink
Sophie

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 5:59am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Yeah, I know, sometimes when I'm in the "zone", I don't make the best decisions. laugh out loudshrug

Well, the parents don't think I make the best decisions. I actually don't find any fault with any of them.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 1:30pm PST 
Tell the truth, Soph, have you ever lost the battle to a skunk?
Sophie

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 6:11pm PST 
well, yeah. I did. I got sprayed a couple of years ago. Haven't run into another one since. It wasn't the most fun I've ever had. All those baths and I was LOCKED out of the house for half of a day! That was the greatest insult!
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8