LUCKY DUCK GAME!

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 7:38pm PST 
Hello furiends! How about a new game furiends with lucky duckies with lucky numbers on them. I thought this would be fun to play. There are lucky duckies numbered from 1-20 as of right now. If we run out of duckies for everyfur to pick then i can add more pictures of them with more numbers if nessessary or figure out something else. All you have to do to play is i or mom or dad will pick 4 luck duckies with numbers on themand you pick any lucky duckie with any number on it and if you guess one of the four lucky numbered duckies then you win a prize. There might be a rossette, Several bones for your page, A special gift or a forever gift. It depends on what numbers and what prizes i have chosen for it. I will let you know the winners with the numbers and prizes. It's pretty simple. Also, PLEASE NOTE!!! one guess per fur per game. Don't pay attention to the blue numbers on them. Only pick the numbers in black and red OKAY. Are you all READY??? HAVE AT IT AND TAKE YOUR LUCKY DUCKIE GUESSES!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Edited by author Sun Apr 21, '13 9:34am PST

♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 7:50pm PST 

Edited by author Tue Mar 30, '10 8:08pm PST

Baxter- *Missing*- Plz Pray

It's a dogs- life!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 9:14pm PST 
13!!cheer Great idea Bear!way to go

Walker- (Angel Boy)

Washog

Barked: Wed Mar 31, '10 5:11am PST 
I'll pick 11 puppy
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Wed Mar 31, '10 7:40am PST 
15thinking
Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Barked: Wed Mar 31, '10 8:04am PST 
12 happy dance
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Wed Mar 31, '10 6:18pm PST 
Hi furiends! Here is you a rabbit foot for good luck with your lucky duckie you all picked.laugh out loudbig grinRabbit food for good luck!hugway to go

Everyone's waiting hopeing for that duckie to be one of the four picked.big grinwink I see some lucky winners. We still have some more duckies left to pick from. Can't wait to see who the lucky winners will be.dogsnoopy

Lucky Duckies picked thus far:

Lucky Duckies left to pick from:

Thanks for playing this round furiends!
Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Barked: Thu Apr 1, '10 6:00am PST 
Baxter- *Missing*- Plz Pray

It's a dogs- life!!!

Barked: Thu Apr 1, '10 11:07pm PST 
4puppy
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 6:34pm PST 
I already got your numbers Alexandra and Baxter! Only ONE guess per fur per game. We still have duckies left to pick from. Any fur that has not picked a lucky duckie and wants to can anytime.way to gobig grin We can have plenty of lucky winners this round hopefully.

6 easter eggies!

Edited by author Sat Apr 3, '10 6:39pm PST

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]