Ouote of the Day!

(Page 6 of 36: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- Mollie- ♥

Mom said I could- come back- now..yipee!

Barked: Sun May 2, '10 10:27am PST 
way to goway to go hughughug
Morris

Cat With 9-Lives

Barked: Sun May 2, '10 10:43am PST 
Amen hug
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 8:48am PST 
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." Helen Keller

cheercheercheer Helen Keller was a woman who conquered Mountains.....cheercheercheer
What an example her life has been for people with any type of disability....way to go

snoopysnoopysnoopy Have an Awesome Day!hugHuggies and Smoochieskissing for Everyone!

Mazy and Grandma Keda

Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 10:30am PST 
So true ! kitty
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 3:49pm PST 
After HARO's disappearing act and hours of searching by Momma Shawna..... I think, Helen Keller's quote is even taken more to heart now.....

United...you can do so much more.........dancing The Power of Prayer is the 1st tool a group needs......way to golittle angel

hugHuggies and Smoochieskissing and Party Ballons for Everyone who Answered the Prayer S.O.S.

thank you so very much....................Mazyparty
✞- Haro✞(Cher- ished- Forever)

Forever- Loved

Barked: Sat May 8, '10 1:04pm PST 
Good Afternoon EveryFur!

There is no better exercise for the Heart than reaching down and lifting someone up!
Author unknown

Praise the Lord! How True!

Thank You everyone for Praying for Haro's return Home! God Bless you Everyone! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Love, Haro and Mamma Shawna kissing
Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Fri May 14, '10 10:15am PST 
We removed prayer from our schools;removed God from our money to stay perhaps,politically correct. Without God,I will thankfully hold and love my DOG ,for is it any wonder his name is spelled almost like GOD
~Unknown

It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
~George Washington
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Fri May 14, '10 12:07pm PST 
Amen,Captain Thumper!

When we remove God from our heritage,our country, our schools, our courthouses,
our money,our government,our daily lives........things began to crumble! Is it any wonder, Our Nation is facing the worst crisis I've seen in the past 6 decades? I believe, the only reason Our Country has not totally collasped is because there is a remnant of True Believers standing in the gap for this Nation. Praying the way, Moses prayed for the rebellious Hebrew children.
Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Sat May 15, '10 8:35am PST 
When angels speak spiritually with me from heaven, they speak just as intelligently as the man by my side...

- Emanuel Swedenborg
♥- Mattie- ♥

I'm the- princess,got to- love me!

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 8:20am PST 
"We love Him because He first loved us."

~1 John 4:9-10~
  (Page 6 of 36: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]