Ouote of the Day!

(Page 5 of 36: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
HARLEY DIVA-GIRL

FUR-DIVA

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 11:25am PST 
wave THANK YOU CAPTAIN FOR YOUR INSPIRING WORDShug
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 3:58pm PST 
Captain Thumper- Thank you so much for the Quotes of the Day. They Bless My Days! I so look forward to stopping here to read the new additions to the thread. God Bless YOU!

May God Richly Bless Each and Every Readerlittle angel May the Christian Dog and Cat Group flourish as God has brought us together from the four corners of the world. We have the opportunity to fellowship together, pray for one another and grow in our daily walk with the Lord Jesus.little angel
Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 7:48am PST 
Matthew 6:34 New American Standard Bible

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 2:42pm PST 
Absolutely Captain Thumper! Each day brings enough to handle without worrying about tomorrow!!!!!!!applause Worrying, Never solves our problems....Worrying all the time, will however make us sick! We need to Let Go and Take Everything to God in Prayer.......little angelway to go
♥- Mollie- ♥

Mom said I could- come back- now..yipee!

Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 12:27pm PST 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your sways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path.
cloud 9
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 12:35pm PST 
Amen Mollie! We have to pay attention, if we are to follow the path the Lord lays out for us.
It is very easy on Life's Highway to run off the road and ditch oneself....Keep OUR EYES on JESUS at ALL TIMES.....

Mollie --- that was a favorite scripture of mine....thank you for sharing with me. I'll leave one for you.....Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ( Sure glad Jesus does strengthen us in our weakness.....for I am nothing without Him.)little angel Hugs and Kisses, Mazyhug
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 4:55pm PST 
"God does not ask your ability or your inability. He asks only your availability."

I just opened an e-mail from a very dear friend....This wonderful quote was at the bottom of the mail. I'm going to post it here and share it with everyone.......cloud 9

I've certainly found this quote to be accurate in my own life.way to gosnoopy
God Bless Each and Everyone of You, Mazy and Grandma Kedablue dog

Edited by author Sat May 1, '10 4:55pm PST

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:55pm PST 
" May you always be overwhelmed by the Grace of God and not your worldly cares."cloud 9little angel
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sun May 2, '10 8:09am PST 
LIFE IS FRAGILE HANDLE IT WITH PRAYERlittle angel
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Sun May 2, '10 9:20am PST 
Amen! hughug
  (Page 5 of 36: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]