What is your most/least favorite thing about winter?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
DAYSY

DAYSY - "I'M A WILD- WOMAN!!!"

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 9:07am PST 
All us pups have very defnit pinions bout winter. My most favrit is snugglin more with Mom. My least favrit is going potty in da snow. My bum gets really cold!!!! laugh out loudshock
McKayla

DING! Fries are- ready!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 8, '10 10:57am PST 
My mostest faverite thing about winter is playin in the snow doin' butt tucks and zoomies. As of this weekend, I also lerned that I like to jump and dive in sno drifts. I got lost in a sno drift in my backyard yesterday. I gots laughed at.

My least faverite thing about winter is that it ends and gets yucky hot. I like colder weather...for now.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Feb 9, '10 2:31pm PST 
Well we have only had it here twice since I have been alive, so I run around in it for a few minutes, then mom gets all excited and weird and makes us sit our bums in it so she can take stupid pictures..HMPHnaughty
But if it were here all the time I would say I love running it in and hate when it freezes me..(I don't have a whole lot of hair)

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 9:51am PST 
OMD...I just love the snow!! I race around in it...bury my head,do the happy roll...I just love it! My least favorite thing is when it is too cold to run outside with mom! I do not like that! A girl should never have to miss her morning runfrown
McKayla

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 7:25pm PST 
My sno is starting to melts. It gots up above freezing for the past few days, and I sees grass. It is icky looking, buts I sees it. This is the part of winter I really don't like.

cry
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Mar 3, '10 8:10am PST 
What I like about the snow..is there is none here ...AHHhahahahaha...

The flowers are coming up, the birdies are coming back..ahhhh Spring
McKayla

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 8:33am PST 
We finally have flowers begining to come up too! Most of the snow is gone (except for the LARGE parking lot snow mounds) and the temps over the weekend were in the 50s and it was sunny. Mommy got sunburned. It is supposed to get up to almost 60 today and most of the week, but rain.

That is now the bestest thing about winter...when it ends.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 8:53pm PST 
Yep its almost Spring!
Well it is here, we have blossoms galore on all the trees and the bushes are all in full bloom, frogs are out ...I can hear them tonight
McKayla

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 2:35pm PST 
Well, spring is definitely almost here. It has rained the pat 3 days. I am SO bored. In between rain today, I got to play outside and play ball! then my pawrents worked in the yard. If it stays dry, we will go out for a walk. But, knowing Indiana, it will probaly rain or snow! Ha ha!
DAYSY

DAYSY - "I'M A WILD- WOMAN!!!"

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 6:16pm PST 
I thinks Spring is here, too. Tho Moms did say she saw a mound of snow at an intersection today. Amazing since it rained all last week and has been in the 70's this week. Birds are singing and frogs are croaking here in MD. I is loving the country. And I have a huge covered yard to play in when it rains. Moms says its for riding horses but I thinks not. This is Daysyland. BOL

happy dancecheersnoopy
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2