Just a quick hello...

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

the Original- Scruff-Muffin.

Barked: Mon Feb 1, '10 10:43pm PST 
...cuz it's late an i gotta follow mom to bed.

But wanted to say hi. I found you guys thru Sophie, an am sO impressed there IS such a group!
power to the squirrelers! [ high five! ]
i'll be bak!

mebbe i can get a union card here....
..comin mom!!!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 4:27am PST 
Welcome! Yes we would like you to join Fast Dawg, our union. Did Sophie mention she's the prez? Right now however she is embarking on an acting career inbetween chasing squirrels and baby bunnies. Tell us some of your exploits! wave
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 5:08am PST 
wavewaveWelcome KoMinwavewave

Hey Mad, how do we get a Union Card for KoMin? I don't remember.confused

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 6:26am PST 
Ko Min wave We'd love ta hear about yur adventures !!!
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 6:43am PST 
oh dear.... do i gotta have actchewly caught one? well i caught a dead baby one once... BUT I KEEP EM OUTTA MY YARD!!! an i WILL go the extra mile, or tree as the case may be.

look here: Diary entry

and here's the picture: Squirrel chasin 101

oh man... if it's actually catchin them i gotta do, i may never get my union card. They see me comin LONG before i can get to em. we've got this rediculously long deck i gotta traverse before i hit the yard.

They've got an UNFAIR advantage!!! (( stompin an growlin ))
I needa KILL somethin...
Sophie

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 6:53am PST 
Nah, you don't have to actually catch one to be in the union. Ya just gotta have that love of tryin' to catch one. It's all in the chase anyway. Once they are caught, the fun's over. wink

A furry fine welcome to our newest FAST DAWG Union member, Ko Min. May we all stand united in our cause to eliminate those pesty critters from our yards. dog
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 2:27pm PST 
snoopy snoopy snoopy
oh happy day!!!
i finally bin recognized as a
f a s t     d a w g!

"I" am so pround!!!

Thanks puppers!
hug

mom! . .we gotta go get my card!!
Sophie

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 3:00pm PST 
Finally had to time to watch your slide show, Ko Min. hailhailhail
You're awesome! No one's ever posted an actual slide show of their work in progress! Way to go! Keep up the good work! way to go
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 5:12pm PST 
Was it Cindy Sue that did the Union cards? You know Dogster made mine disappear along with my drivers license. Probably over the wrist watch thing. What other Squirrels member is good at that?

Well you can still be an official Fast Dawg member - no dues, just support from your fellow pursuers. And I've never caught one either - boy did I come close Saturday - I took off like a rocket - he jumped right down from the tree beside me. Shoulda seen me rock n roll! snoopy
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '10 5:17pm PST 
>

Thank you Sophie. And thank you everpup for the nice welcome an lettin me join. cuz i'm no fru fru dog. I let mom dress me up cuz it makes her happy, but we both know i'm tuff. cuz i practice all the time with tug.

i do my very best, i take my job as Yard Guard Dog very seriously. it's hugemendously gratifyin to find others who reelyze the importance of this job. probly one of my biggest dreams is to run with a pack of other "FAST DAWGS" into the wilds for a few hours. how great wud THAT be? ooo doggies, i'd catch me a critter and slam it this way an slam it that way and whip it around till it's little head pops off. . .
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5