Close X

Having trouble figuring out how to post pics to the threads?

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Kavik

I'm just a happy- boy!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 12:05pm PST 
If you are having trouble posting pics to the threads here is a picture manual to guide you through itwave

Sassy

I survived the- tub beast!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 1:51pm PST 
Thank you so much Kavik, your mom is a doll for doing that, or did you help her?

The directions seem pretty straight forward. When mom has a chance, she will try it.big laugh
Rui

Go for a walk??- Yes!!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 3:59pm PST 
cheerVery nice Kavik!!!! cheer I hope this helps Ebbie Lou too! Do you think you can do one for dogster too??
That's the one that I gave Ebbie directions to since she already knows how to get her pic on Dogster. She just needs to find the URL. happy dance

Moss- *Forever in- our hearts*

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 4:25pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseThis is so great Kavik,this will help many pupsway to goapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausehailhailhailhailhailhailhail
Kavik

I'm just a happy- boy!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 4:30pm PST 
Hmm... Rui, I know what you are talking about, but I can't remember where to find the direct link with out going into my plus photobook... and i know some pups don't have plus, and I didn't used to have plus so I would use photobucket to find the direct linkthinking
Kavik

I'm just a happy- boy!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 4:31pm PST 
Thanks pupsbig grinhug

Sassy, I did help mom do it... even with my help she miss-numberednaughtylaugh out loud

Edited by author Thu Jan 7, '10 4:33pm PST

Moss- *Forever in- our hearts*

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 4:33pm PST 
thinkingI think that the only way to get it without the plus is to right click on a photo to get the property and get the URL therethinking
Kavik

I'm just a happy- boy!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 4:36pm PST 
I didn't even know that you could do that!!shockshock

hailhailMosshailhail
Rui

Go for a walk??- Yes!!

AH! I see! If you hover over your image, a little box will appear in the upper left hand corner of your picture. When you put your mouse over it, it says, "Share your image". If you click that, it will take you to the page with all your html info.

But that sounds complicated, doesn't it?? confused I bet you could make it easier to understand Kavik.
Angel Ebbie- lou

Love me please

Kavik - my mom was born missing brain cells or something. If you go to "Da Dog Park" you will see that some weird thing came up and never printed my picture. But I think we almost got it - where she ran into trouble was almost at the end - she had gotten the large picture, copied the direct link, created the Forum Code but then when she had to highlight and copy all that stuff in the box, copy wouldn't come up as a choice when she right choicked. Now what? We are so close I am sniffing it!!kissingSMOOCHES FOR KAVIK!! EVERYONE SMOOCH KAVIK!! Love, Ebbie lou
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3