Super Bowl 2010 - Doodle style

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 48)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 9:26am PST 
Yep Marley, you are our quarterback. I've seen how you dodge and back up when you are playing with Ziggy. But Zig, who is going to be the quarterback for the Lightenings if you are the receiver? Better get your quarterback lined up quickly. The game is in a few hours.
It was quite a trip to Florida in
our old woodie, but it made it again. What a car! We are rolling in the sand and Groucho Too is out there trying to get someone to give him a surf lesson. He is always trying, but Florida??? What is a California dawg doing trying to surf in Florida? Geeezz, Groucho Toooo.party party snoopy happy dance way to go wave
NW Gus

You wanna- play????

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 9:50am PST 
I wanna play defense! I am great at catching Zoe and tackling from back, front, side, watch out White Lightnings! happy dancehappy dance

Zoe might make a good receiver she is good at catching just about anything you toss. Plus she has been practicing avoiding me. way to goway to go

dancingdancingcheercheer
Ziggy

Let's pawty!!!

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 9:52am PST 
I think Blossom should be our quarterback. Can you throw loooong Blossy?

Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 5:00pm PST 
Jasmine and I are here with the Frosty Paws and liver treats. Don't let Jasmine catch the ball, she'll fumble it, but she's great a tackling, ear and tail pulling while on the run. Just put us where you think we'll do best. I can throw, catch and am good at taking the ball and playing keep away (remember the doodle romp at your house Ziggy. laugh out loud ) Old Jess is here with her pom poms and in good voice. cheer blue dog way to go snoopy
Jessie at- Rainbow- Bridge May 8

"Throw my- Frisbee,- please!"

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 5:03pm PST 
cheercheerblue dogsnoopydoghug Let's Go Lightenings, Let's GO! cheer cheer applausehamster dance
Zoe

Princess Zoe

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 7:10pm PST 
Nice game everyone,
applauseapplauseapplause
but it is TIME TO EAT!
way to goway to goway to go
ummmm, who won???? I was having too much fun chasing Ziggy who was after Groucho Too, who had a hold of Hondo, who thought Blossom had the ball, when really it was Dandi...
thinking
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 7:27pm PST 
OMD! Nobody kept score on the doodle game. It was so exciting and I couldn't believe Blossom and Marley. It was so much fun!
And how about the Super Bowl! The Saints have finally won, and on their first trip to the Super Bowl. That was such an exciting fourth quarter. My bark is hoarse from all the barking. YEAH SAINTS! Way to go!

blue dog happy dance snoopy cheer hamster dance hug blue dog cheer happy dance snoopy hamster dance applause
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Mon Feb 8, '10 12:15pm PST 
i'm exhausted from the doodle bowl. did anyone plan for post party massages and jacuzzi time?
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 48)  
1  2  3  4  5