What Did You ...

♥- Primo Amore- ♥

Mommy's Angel- ...

Barked: Wed Dec 30, '09 3:22pm PST 
... do for Christmas & what did you get????
Forward your pics to Mom & she will post them on the Group Page!!
blue dogsnoopy
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Thu Dec 31, '09 2:41pm PST 
mom was working so it was a quiet christmas here..we did hit the dog park for a visit and i got loads of treats and some cool toys. my favorite was my christmas hedgie....!! that and my new squeaky tennis balls were enough to keep me happy for hours!! hope every pup had a merry christmas too....squeak, squeak!!

hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance
Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Thu Dec 31, '09 4:03pm PST 
The family came in the afternoon for dinner and we got LOTS of attention and goodies. Our favorite is probably a ball that bounces and makes all sorts of crazy noises and lights flash. All three of us chase after it, even old Jessie. blue dogsnoopydogway to go

Happy New Year to all our furry friends whether your a doodle or not, we love you! Loving licks and wags from Jessie, Jersey and Jasmine
Mom's not into licking, so she sends kisses and ear rubs. laugh out loud

Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 12:26pm PST 
happy dancecheer dancing kissing

We had lots of fun at Christmas (my human bro is home) and got some new squeeky toys to taunt with. However, the memorable thing I got for Christmas was a flaming case of poison oak. Usually Hondo gets the poison oak but I got it this time. Mom hates to keep us on leash when we are out for a walk, and bellies are the perfect place to get some oil from the poison oak when you lift your leg. The care (Technu rub and warm washcloths on the belly) are well appreciated but I would rather not get the poison oak to begin with. So, it's off to the beach for us for a while.
Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 7:19pm PST 
We went over to Carmel Beach today for New Years. It was 65 degrees and the tide was waaaayyyyy out. Lots of people and dogs to play with. I even saw four other doodles on the beach today. And, there is no poison oak or ticks on the beach.
happy dance snoopy cloud 9 blue dog cloud 9 kissing
Ziggy

Let's pawty!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 2, '10 5:34am PST 
we got bones and tennis balls and Mom found these silly costumes we had to wear. I was Santa and Marley was the cutest reindeer you ever did see. Will post pics soon. Fun times!
♥- Primo Amore- ♥

Mommy's Angel- ...

Barked: Sun Jan 3, '10 11:15am PST 
Poison Oak???? Ouch!!!!!! shock
How did you keep from scratching??

Oh Ziggy!! We can't wait to see your costumes!!

We had the most awesome Holidays!! We went to the country and there was still tons of snow to play in!!! Mom wrapped our gifts this year & let us open them. Bella had all of hers open in a split second. She is used to tearing things apart. I always listen to Mom so I didn't know what to do!! But Bella helped me & soon I had all of mine opened. Dudley just walked around with his in his mouth. Silly Dood could smell the treats & since he is still very food agressive, Mom had to take it from him. She helped him open his toys though!!

Mom started a "Holiday Picture Gallery" on our Group page. Everyone can post their holiday pictures there for all of us to see!!!
Can't wait to see all of the Dood's Holiday Pics!!!!
snoopysnoopysnoopy