Thanksgiving Spot The Difference Game!

(Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Fri Dec 4, '09 8:12am PST 
Howdy Darby!wave You are doing great with this Darby!way to go There is two differences that you are missing. The last two differences you said are not correct. There is actually no differences in santa's right eyebrow or tongue. Remember, it is whoever gets the most differences correct so i will give you and the other furs more time to figure out the other two differences. That will be all day today, and if not, you will be the winner Darby and i will tell ya what the two differences was. Here's a hint: look around where the candle and on the mantle in that area and around santa's belt and below santa's arm.way to go

Edited by author Fri Dec 4, '09 8:13am PST

ARNOLD

Born to Nap...

Barked: Fri Dec 4, '09 11:31am PST 
1. Broom has differnt brissles
2. Santa has no bag in sleigh
3.Crescent moon
4.no light sticking out of lamp
5.Less strips on pole
6.Bell ringer is up
7.Green package has bow
8.Red bow is longer
9.chrisrtmas tree showing in window
10Blub is showing on pole
dogdog
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Fri Dec 4, '09 12:48pm PST 
Howdy Arnold! I believe you are on the first picture we did. Mollie was the first winner of that one. There is a second picture up now Arnold with the santa clause. There is no broom in this picture is how i could tell you were looking at the wrong picture.laugh out loudhug

Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Fri Dec 4, '09 3:19pm PST 
wave Hi Bear...I'll try those last two again...hopefully i'll get it right this time! laugh out loud

14. The far right side of mantle, the holly is bigger at the end of the bottom picture.
15. The bottom of the gloves through Santa's belt is hanging lower in bottom picture.

**crosses paws**
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Fri Dec 4, '09 7:00pm PST 
Howdy Darby! That's the two differences i was looking for. PURFECT Darby! Outstanding Job!applauseapplauseapplausebig grincheercheer: A rossette is on it's way to you my pal.
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 4:32pm PST 
wave Thanks for the rosette, Bear! big grin
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Tue Dec 8, '09 1:26pm PST 
You are very welcome Darby!hug Here is another spot the difference puzzle the grinch hehehe.laugh out loudbig grin

Spot The Difference!
Gucci

Unbeatable

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 3:34am PST 
wave Bear!!

1. hat's fold
2. hat's fur trim
3. left eye lashes
4. left cheek
5. dots above the lip on the left side

sorry for not describing them better
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Thu Dec 10, '09 6:54pm PST 
wave Looks like Gucci got them all! way to go
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 4:17pm PST 
PURFECT Gucci! Outstanding job! A rossette is on it's way to you pal.cheercheercheerapplauseapplauseThanks to all of you for playing the Christmas Spot The Difference Game.
  (Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19