What are you THANKFUL for

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Senna

Canina Dorna

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 3:06pm PST 
I am thankful that I escaped my life as a bait dog
I am thankful that my mummy rescued me from death row even though I was emaciated & covered in wounds that required 73 stitches.
I am thankful that even though I was angry & frightened when I came to my new home that my mummy loved me right away.
I am thankful that my pack mates are gentle & kind.
I am thankful that my mummy never yells or hits.
I am thankful for all the food that fills my bowl & all the crumbs that make it to the floor before my mum gets a chance to wipe them up.
I am thankful for cuddling.
I am thankful for all the training I have had the privilege to receive to become a full blown service dog.
Most of all, I am thankful to be alive & loved.

Edited by author Wed Nov 18, '09 3:08pm PST

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 11:13am PST 
Woof Woof! I am thankful for my mom, whom I adopted 3 years ago. I really know how to pick 'em. She has provided me with so much love, attention and fun!! I'm thankful she allows me to use my beautiful brown eyes to get her to do what I want. BOL!!
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 5:32pm PST 
*CC is wiping her eyes and sniffling* I just read everyone's thankful for lists. Do you know what else I am thankful for... that all of us wonderful pups have such caring, loving, gentle and patient hoomans to take care of us. kissing And that we were lucky enough for them to find and rescue us no matter what!

McKayla

DING! Fries are- ready!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 10:40am PST 
I am thankful for my mommy and daddy bringing me into their hearts and home! I have only been there for almost 3 weeks, and I think that they loves me LOTS! I love them.

My mommy told me to say that she is thankful for everything that she has, especially her hubby and now me! She is also thankful for places like dogster to help her learn so much!

Hugs and turkey legs to all!
McKayla

DING! Fries are- ready!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 10:45am PST 
Oh CC-after reading some posts and then reading yours, now I am wiping my eyes.

**anyone have any Kleenex?**
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Dec 2, '09 3:15pm PST 
I am thankful that I will never know fear....hunger or what it is to live in a kennelhughug I will never be used to fight or for bait...I will only know love and comforthughug Thank Dog for all our pawrents !!!hailhail
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2