What are you THANKFUL for

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 11:42am PST 
From here till Thanksgiving we thought it would be nice to let everyone know what they are Thankful for.
Is it your family
home
something else? let us knowbig grin
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 11:43am PST 
I am thankful for the legs that propel me out the door to get the
"Squirrel!" way to go
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 11:44am PST 
I am thankful for the bed mom so nicely bought me and she is thankful that I let her sleep on it too!wink

DAYSY

DAYSY - "I'M A WILD- WOMAN!!!"

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 12:56pm PST 
I am thankful for my home, my Mom, all my fambily and furriends. The food and toys are cool too. BOL
Munch

All toys belong- to Chito.

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 11:11am PST 
Mom is very thankful she still has ME here on earth to love. I am 15 and 1/2 years old, you see. I am thankful I can still run and jump up on the bed. I am also thankful she gives me so many treats!
Roxy Mox

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 12:39pm PST 
I am thankful for all the love my pawrents bestow upon me. For when my Dad plays with me, ( He knows I love tug of war ). I am thankful for my training because it helps to have structure. But most of all I am thankful for when my Mom and Dad lie down and I get to lick there faces off BOL. I am thankful that I am 8 months old and never had to suffer the way so many of my fellow bullies have.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 5:31am PST 
Geezzz... you pups are gettin' all mushy and stuff. I figure the cats ought to be thankful they have my butt to sleep on, the squirrels should be thankful mom can scream as loud as she can or they'd be mine by now... hmmmm... let's see I GUESS I'm thankful for my warm home and lots of treaties. Mom says she's just thankful for me! cloud 9
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 5:09pm PST 
I am thankful that for my mom and dad, my big fur brother patches, oma, opa, nanny and all the other people in my little life that love and adore me. I am thankful for my new favorite treats... carrots and for the new leash mommy bought me. I am also thankful that my leggies aren't hurting (I have arthritis). I am also thankful for all of my fur friends.. life wouldn't be the same without you! kissing
Wheely

Weeeeeee

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 3:05pm PST 
I am thankful that I survived Parvo.
I am thankful that I survived being torn away from my birthmum at 3 weeks of age & being ruthlessly shoved through a mail slot.
I am thankful my two legged mum rescued me & made me healthy.
I am thankful that my mummy still loves me after & chewed up her new chair.
I am thankful that my mummy still loves me after i chewed up the baseboards.
I am thankful that my mummy still loves me after I chewed a hole in the custom made area rug.
I am thankful that my mummy still loves me after i chewed up her most expensive skirtsuit
I am I am thankful that my mummy still loves me after I chewed up her hand bag & all the credit cards & ipod touch that were inside.
I am thankful that my mummy still loves me after I chewed through the drywall all the way to the metal studs less than a week after the painters had done the house.
I am thankful that my mum got me braces so that i could close my mouth & eat real food just like a regular doggy.
I am thankful that my two sisters are not only good examples for me they are also easily corruptible when i think of something really fun & naughty to do.
I am thankful that my mummy will still love me no matter what I do & that she is teaching me more about what is good to do & what is not becoming behaviour every day.
I am thankful for all the toys.
I am thankful that my mum & doctors finally figured out a food that I am not alergic to (& kangaroo is yummy).
Most of all, I am thankful be alive & loved.
Sequel

Play play play!- ^_^

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 3:06pm PST 
I am thankful that my mummy found out about me in time.
I am thankful that my mummy drove over 840 miles in one day to rescue me on the day I was scheduled to die & take me to my forever home.
I am thankful that my mummy found me a brilliant internist in time to save me from the condition , that if left untreated, would have killed me within the month anyway.
I am thankful my mummy sees no fault in me no matter how sick I get or how naughty I sometimes behave.
I am thankful for my two pack mates.
I am thankful for toys.
I am thankful for cuddles.
I am thankful that I almost always get the best spot by the hearth fire when the weather is chilly.
I am thankful that veterinary medical science has progressed as far is it has so that my condition can now be managed with medication, diet, treatments, vigilance & love.
Most of all, I am thankful to be alive & loved.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2