Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 9 of 15: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 10:37pm PST 
I don't know anyone yet that was sent an email with a tracking number or info on when the order was sent out. The Dyson just shows up at your door. Or you can do like Bonzer and call for a tracking number.

Edited by author Fri Nov 27, '09 10:38pm PST

Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Sat Nov 28, '09 9:46pm PST 
Thanks Bonzer and Rocky Ann! I will just wait for my vacuum to arrive. I am sure with the holidays upon us, it may take a while for the dyson to show up at my door.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 30, '09 4:55pm PST 
cheer

We got another Dyson delivery today!!!

Mommy was going out for her walk and there was a Dyson DC31 sitting on our porch. shock My human bro's boyfriend (also a catster/dogster) ordered one for us for Xmas!!! applause He said he ordered it last Sunday nite. He is also getting one as my human bro ordered him one. happy dance

Mommy is going to wrap it up and let Daddy open it on xmas since he will be surprised. Paul thought we'd like it for our new auto we ordered. Will be purrrrfect!!

Can't wait till everyone who ordered Dysons get theirs!!

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 30, '09 4:56pm PST 
I FINALLY got the Dyson Handheld Animal this evening

I had on HECK of a fight with UPS delivery.... but it is FINALLY here.

Frankly I am a total convert...

I had to leave my Dyson behind in UK because of voltage differences. I hated having to do that.

I have to use the hoover Beloved One has here till it drops of the Earth. I would buy a Big Animal in a flash but that is going to have to wait a bit.

This hand held one is wonderful

I have a clapped out right arm from nerve damage... but I can use the Little Animal FINE

Edited by author Mon Nov 30, '09 5:00pm PST

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 30, '09 5:00pm PST 
Flicka sorry to hear about your fight with UPS delivery
naughty

I'm so happy you were able to get it. I'm happy to hear your review on it too. applause Sorry about your big Dyson being back in the UK. But at least you have the handheld Animal now!!

hamster dance

Edited by author Mon Nov 30, '09 5:01pm PST

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 30, '09 5:13pm PST 
''Hugs ''Animal'' ........... mine................. UPS cant have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a Dyson fan since they 1st came out and I borrowed one. Was ages before I could afford one.

I will have the Big Animal one day......

Laughing... it isnt like I like housew0rk... I dont.. shockshockshockshock so anything to ease it is great. Specially now as I have to compensate a bit.

This is going to be used and used .
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 3:43pm PST 
Ok..... I have had a proper chance with a fully charged ''Animal'' to do a bit more today.

I love the ergonomics... like all Dyson products alot of care has gone into design. It naturally is weight distributed to point to the floor. Even with a yukkie arm I can use it ok.

There are 2 things I note as ''not so good''

1. Battery charge life.

Ok ... I know this is a handheld design for quick clean ups... but I would like to see the charge time doubled.

2. The beater/sweeper/doesnt do the washing up but looks good attachment head.

With so short a battery charge I really cant see it being used much ... maybe thats just me but I think it is a bit over the top for a hand held.

They are 2 small things that dont truely affect performance ... and I am very pleased with the product.

If I had to choose just one improvement though... it would be battery charge life.

The way the machine breaks down for cleaning is super... again( and I am NOT looking for sympathy here big laughbig laughbig laugh ) with a wonky arm ... ease of use is a BIG thing. The machine comes apart and goes back together with ease.

Yep...'' My Lil Perpool Haminal'' has found a forever home. Just got to see if we can hunt and trap his big brother to come here.
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 4:21pm PST 
I was chosen to receive a free Dyson DC31 Animal hand held vac to use and review. Thank you Dogster and Dyson! cheer cheer

Mom plugged it in and charged it up first thing and tried it on our carpeted stairs. It worked great and mom couldn't believe all the gunk it sucked out of the carpet! She didn't stop there but went around the house, cleaning hard to get in to places with it until it was filled up and needed emptying.

Dad said it made the carpet on the stairs look like new. way to go

It beat the one she ordered and arrived here first but the DC25 should come today. big grin
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 6:08pm PST 
Lil Perpool Haminal dancing CUTE!!

Thanks Flicka and Bonzer for your DC31 Reviews!! I've read that before about the battery life and a longer one would be nice. But it sounds like a great lil' machine!!

way to go Way to go Bonzer!! Very lucky of you to be able to test drive the DC31!! Now I bet you can't wait for his big bro to get there.

What I'm thinking of using the DC31 for is along the edges of the stairs and the wall. That part is hard to get with a regular vacuum cleaner attachment. I'm hoping the little guy can do that job well. wink

Edited by author Tue Dec 1, '09 6:11pm PST

The Chicago- Crew of- Angels

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 6:53pm PST 
The Crew was chosen to test drive the "Lil Perpool Haminal", and all we can say is WOW!!! It's lightweight but powerful, and does a wonderful job on the tumblefurs that appear daily in our multi-dog/cat household. blue dog

Just needs to have a longer attachment so us middle-aged users can reach the floor with it more easily. We plan on ordering the Flexi Crevice tool because it appears to be much longer than the Crevice attachment that came with the DC31.

(the Mom plans on ordering the DC25 Ball when she orders the attachment--don't tell the Dad) big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
  (Page 9 of 15: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15