Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 8 of 15: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 12:40pm PST 
I received a reply to my email that I had sent to Dyson about the allergy kits. It is just confirming what we already know, that only one promotion can be used at a time.

"Thank you for contacting us! The free asthma & allergy kit is being offered to customers who purchase qualifying vacuums via our website. Unfortunately the offers can’t be combined. I apologize for the inconvenience."

I think I'm very happy with the promotion we did get!!
Bellsnickles

Nap while you- can

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 8:59pm PST 
Mom justs loves the new Dyson. It came today and she was in shock!! No wonder her allergies wouldn't let up. Unbelievable!!!

Dyson Rocks! Other vacuums loose suction!!!!
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Thu Nov 26, '09 10:12am PST 
Mom's vac is on it's way via UPS but things take longer coming to Alaska. She's following it's progress online with the tracking #. Kind of like watching Santa's sleigh! big grin

When it comes mom will unpack, and assemble and use on the same day and let you all know how well it does on the living room rug that gets covered by my fur. wink

I heard her tell dad, she may even vacuum me with it! shock

Chewy

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 12:03am PST 
Hi there, late to the party. Does anyone happen to have a spare code for a K9 Shepherd? Thanks!

I'm not selling the code on eBay, just need to get rid of some extra fur for my 11 month old baby brother!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 12:35am PST 
wave Hi Chewy!!

We can see by your page that you've been around for awhile and have your page done up etc. One way you could try to find a code is check with any dogsters that joined this group that are from out of the country because it was found out that only U.S. dogsters & catsters can use the promotion codes. Or hopefully someone will see the posts of pets that need codes and share if they aren't using them.

Good luck!!

Edited by author Fri Nov 27, '09 12:35am PST

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 2:35pm PST 
Whew! I have it put together now! I've only done a small patch of carpet so far and I'm amazed at how much it's pulled out...plus the carpet looks new again! Maybe this Dyson will help me to like my carpet again.
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 4:29pm PST 
UPS called and said my vac was on the delivery truck but it broke down and that I should get mine on Monday....
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 7:51pm PST 
happy dance Alright Bailey!! happy dance

Dyson actually makes vacuuming a little more fun dancing

shock Oh, Bonzer, I'm sorry to hear about the delivery truck breaking down. Wouldn't you know it! But good it will be there on Monday and you can look forward to the delivery kitty
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 9:37pm PST 
Did cats and dogs actually get a notice from Dyson as to when their vacuums were shipping? I ordered mine last Sunday and I have not heard anything yet other than a confirmation order e-mail
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Fri Nov 27, '09 9:53pm PST 
I called Dyson and got the tracking #
  (Page 8 of 15: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15