Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 6 of 15: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:46am PST 
I'm a little concerned we may not get it because we used a promo code but the lady on the phone said we would but I didn't mention that I used a code. She also told me to call back in 48 hours to see what the status of the order was and to check to see if there is mention of the free allergen kit with my order.
baby

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 3:08pm PST 
Is there any way to use this code on the smaller canister vacuums? like the dc22 or dc23? Would really prefer using the smaller vaccuum. Thanks!
Snowball

Rub my tummy

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 3:39am PST 
RA, Bonzer, and all,
The Dyson rep I spoke to thought we should get it too, but said if it disappeared from the cart I wouldn't get it. She told me to contact Catster HQ as they were handling this. I don't think we'll get it, but it would be nice. RA you emailed Dyson, what did they say about you not getting the kit?

Purr blessings to all have a great Thanksgiving kitty

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 10:53am PST 
I was just pmailing with Snowball and she talked to Dyson again and she let me know that she was told we would not receive the Allergy Kits. Not with the promotion we are already using. Makes sense. Also pets in IL, NY, or WA will pay taxes on the purchase.

I didn't get a reply on my email yet but I'm expecting the same answer. Totally makes sense that we wouldn't get 2 promotions.

You do get 3 great attachments with your Dyson. The only separate one that I purchased that I think is worth it is the duster. Otherwise I think you are fine with what you get with the machine.
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 11:12am PST 
Thank you for that info Rocky Ann. Maybe mom will hunt for the best price for the duster after she sees what all comes with the vac and how well they work.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 12:19pm PST 
wave Hi Bonzer!!

Actually one of the attachments that comes with, has a dual purpose and has a small brush on the end. You'll see when you get it that you can use it 2 different ways and one way you could use it for dusting and good too for computer keyboards.

I can't wait till everypet gets their Dysons and hear what your reviews are!!

Edited by author Mon Nov 23, '09 12:19pm PST

Boogers

Tiki Cat should- be illegal, it's- so GOOD

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 12:57am PST 
When we ordered ours on the 17th, at the checkout, the promo started either the 16 or 17th of Nov. was the start of the free allergen promotion. But like many have posted, once you entered your Catster promo code, that free kit disappeared.

A friend wrote on my diary and said they called the company and they officially said that the kit would not be free if we used the catster code.

We received ours today (DC25) and recommend them! We bought this for the 3rd floor of our home and have another 25 for the 1st floor. The rollerball is fantastic!!! The 28 did have a bit more suction (tried it at Best Buy) but it was heavier and a bit harder to menuver...

Edited by author Tue Nov 24, '09 12:59am PST

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 7:06am PST 
We cant wait to order ours...
Did anyone have trouble with their codes.. when I put it in it didnt subtract the 45% so we didnt order it yet.. we are waiting till the last week of the promo.. hey the holidays are here and mom has to spend her money on us first.. MOL>
Murray DB- #36a

Got Tuna?

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 10:39am PST 
Dad emailed Dyson about the allergy kit also but didn't get any reply from them. Not even an email confirming his order. Also there is no way to tell when it ships other than calling them. He is not very impressed with their customer service so far. The allergy kit started on the 16th or 17th, but when you put your Catster code in, it disappears anyway.

Ours is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, Dad called this morning and got the UPS tracking number. Keeping our paws crossed that we like it. We got the ball animal.
Bellsnickles

Nap while you- can

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 11:07am PST 
Hi Murray,

If you use the Catster promotion code the other promotion (Allergy kit) goes away. The marketing end was not to clear on that but you know it is still a great deal if I do say so myself! You can get a good deal though on Amazon.com for the add on's.

Bellzy
XOX
  (Page 6 of 15: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15