Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 4 of 15: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Watson

Barked: Sat Nov 14, '09 8:46pm PST 
We love Dyson...have had a DC14 for a few years now (maybe 4?) and it's still going strong. I use it at least twice a week (with 3 dogs). HOWEVER, this deal is so good, I'm buying the DC28 so now, I'll have one for upstairs and downstairs!
Gerik

Mas Piggy Luv

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 3:51pm PST 
Our dad picks up Dysons at yard sales.......gets them repaired and we never run out now, guess they figure we need as many as we can get.......its not like we have alot of hair..LOL!!!! Mom dont call it vaccuming she calls it driving Ms Dyson.....she sing zoom zooom zooom......and call the hairballs by name.....there fuzzy and hairmey and little bunny.....guess she has to make fun , especially when we blow coats. Dyson rocks!!!!!
~*Phoebe- Buffay*~

Where's my Mom?

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 8:43pm PST 
Mom said she'd never confused pay that much fur a vacuum cleaner, so my skin sis bought it fur her, got her a Dyson DC15 Animal.
Well it sure made a believer outta my Mom and Dad way to go!!!
My Mom loves to vacuum now..........shrug. Say's it's amazing how much stuff it gets up shock!!
Well..........I gotta admit, it is kinda fun to bite at the wand laugh out loud when Mom is using it, ya gotta watch it though eek it really SUCKS!!!!!
We all really love our Dyson cheer cheer, definitely worth the money they cost.
Mom's only complaint.....................confused she didn't get one sooner!!!!

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 9:26am PST 
QUESTION: Is this offer only good on the ANIMAL models?
Would they make an exception if one wanted the canister?
We just ripped up all the carpets in the household and have newly refinished hardwoods... ..
Also, do the 'ANIMAL models have a "wand" with a brush for doing walls and stuff? (not the piece for furniture pick up) im talking about in addition to..thinking
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 9:44am PST 
Never mind, I checked it out and answered my questions.
The only thing is when I entered the promo code, it didnt deduct any monies... so I left the site. Will try again before it expires.
Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 2:48pm PST 
Hellowave we got the purple animal dyson, mommy uses it effury day to clean up our cat fur, if she forgets to empty it after a couple of days she says ther e is e nough fur in ther to make another cat. MOL, love socxx dancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
Teddy

ATTACK! ATTACK!- The UPS truck is- here!!

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 1:02am PST 
Our Dyson almost sucks the carpet up! Mom says it's the best ever for getting rid of all our unwanted hair. puppyhamster dance
Wookie

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 12:44pm PST 
I love my DC17 absolute Animal! I will say however that I've had limited success with the attachments, I don't think they were worth the extra money.
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 7:10pm PST 
Hi! I'm Dixie BlackPearl. The Chicago Crew of Angels were almost all Golden Retrievers, so the Mom was used to picking up enough fur to make a Pomeranian! Then the Crew went on to the Bridge, and the Mom thought she'd take a break from long-haired dogs so she adopted me--a Flat-Coated Retriever!!!! Same amount of fur, just a different color! The Mom can't wait to purchase her first Dyson. Now the decision--Regular or Ball? Can some of you Dyson owners weigh in with your preference and why? thinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinking
Caesar- Augustus- Green

Barked: Thu Nov 19, '09 5:25am PST 
On Monday, we ordered an Animal DC25 with the coupon code from dyson.com. What a deal -45% off the regular pricedancing
We can't wait to get it!!!
  (Page 4 of 15: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15