Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 14 of 15: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
blue

blue

Barked: Sun Dec 27, '09 1:53pm PST 
Dyson Codes. I just used my mother inlaws Dyson. I am impressed. A carpet thaqt was shampooed about 2 weeks ago looks better now than it did right after it was shampooed. I need a code to get a Dyson . My Kenmore has a short in it and it kicks on and off as you go. It never made my carpet look this good. Help Thanks
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Dec 28, '09 7:28pm PST 
Posting email addys on here is NOT safe.

Keep it safe... at the least ask folk to pmail you.

Its sad its such a cautionary world... but that is how it is.

Remember this...... SOME folk joined this site to join this group multiple times and in several guises to get codes to sell on ebay. SOME folk have been cheated out of codes they paid for.

These are the cheats you are exposing your email addys too. Only needs one.

Please use Internet safe sense... it would be awful for any to get cheated or fleeced.

There are posts in here about the ebay codes that should never have got there.

Edited by author Mon Dec 28, '09 7:29pm PST

blue

blue

Barked: Mon Dec 28, '09 8:17pm PST 
Ihesrd of sombody down south used to line his anidmasl up in a row.ruh then all down with his kennore and leave half the fur.. Now he has a dyson . He nakes one pass not the usuall 2 or 3 andflips another pas and the fats and dogs dont shed for a month. No dandruff no flees. I cant even get over the 1st one woth this cheap smoking vac. I need a code for a dyson. My peys diserve the best. dc28 please email me a code and I will nake ny familly hypoallergenic. Please please unused code.
Merry christmas

Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 3:38pm PST 
wave

We work hard on keeping our Community a safe place. Please use caution when sharing personal information and do not encourage others to post personal information publicly on Dogster or Catster. This includes age, email addresses, instant messenger IDs, mailing addresses, phone numbers, or bank account information, etc.

Thank you for your coopawration!

hugeveryfurhug
Hailey the- Angel Kitty

I'm a meowmy's - girl!

Barked: Thu Dec 31, '09 8:02pm PST 
Meowmy tried to order a dyson and it wouldn't take the special promotion code that was given to her by catster. What's up with that??? Did anyone else have this problem? I guess we can't order the dyson now.shrug
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 1:24am PST 
I had that problem, too. My mom really wanted a dyson vac. shrug
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 5:59pm PST 
It is possible there was a time limit maybe??? I dont know.... I didnt join in time for a voucher.

Others may know why.

Also.. it is possible because bad folk were selling codes on ebay that Dyson didnt want to be ripped off (OR have genuine clients ripped off) that they stopped accepting.

These are pure guesses on my part.. but both make sense.

Maybe the admins will know .
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 6:39pm PST 
There was a time limit. I thought it was 12/31/09, but I am not sure.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '10 10:40pm PST 
Yes, it did say 12/31/09. My mom thought it would still work on Dec. 31. shrug

Then again, maybe Dyson did cancel it early due to the ebay problems. So disappointing. My mom wishes she wouldn't have waited.
Hailey the- Angel Kitty

I'm a meowmy's - girl!

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 7:45pm PST 
I heard about the people selling the code on ebay. That's totally not right. The promotion code was good until Dec. 31st. Meowmy tried to order on Dec. 31st when the code was still good and the shopping cart would not discount the price when the code was entered. Dyson was closed at the time.

Meowmy wrote to hq to tell them about the code. They told her to contact Dyson. SO meowmy called Dyson and they said it was catsters problem since the codes were given to catster to distribute. So she wrote catster back again about it. It is looking like meowmy is out of luck and really that isn't fair. But neither hq or dyson want to cooperate and possibly make an exception to those who had problems. Kind of frustrating really...meowmy really wanted one but had to wait because some other unexpected expenses came up.

shrug
  (Page 14 of 15: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15