Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 9 of 14: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
baby

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 2:47pm PST 
Is there any way to use this code on the smaller canister vacuums? like the dc22 or dc23? Would really prefer using the smaller vaccuum. Thanks!
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 3:16pm PST 
DC 25 v. DC 28? Any thoughts? DC 25 looks like it is more maneuverable but the DC 28 looks more powerful.
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 3:16pm PST 
DC 25 v. DC 28? Any thoughts? DC 25 looks like it is more maneuverable but the DC 28 looks more powerful.

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 4:31pm PST 
Baby, you can try putting in the code for one of those and see if it works but I believe the code is only good for the "Animal" Dysons. There is a smaller handheld Animal Dyson which is the DC31 Animal. If you are really set on getting a different one instead, then I would try calling Dyson and ask them and if you can use the code for one you want and order it over the phone. Worth trying!

Nikolai, I picked the DC25 because our rooms are small and Mommy wants something easy to push around. A good thing to do is to read the reviews of both models on Amazon and then you get a general idea of the positives and cons of both.
Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 5:36pm PST 
I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to take advantage of being in this group to get a discount. red face

I also want to know if this sucking, cat eating machine is the same scary or MORE scary than the other sucking, cat-eating machines we have had? I HATE these machines. red face
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 6:34pm PST 
wave

Hi Arnold P!!

Today is the last day to get a code!! And don't worry others weren't sure how to get theirs either. Your best bet is to remove yourself from this group, reregister thru the newsletter

**Become a Dyson Catster**

They will send you an email with your code. Make sure you have your Catster emails set to on to be delivered to you.

I think cats and dogs either like the vacuum cleaners or don't. If you don't like others, you most likely won't like the Dyson either. But I think your Mommy would. All vacuum cleaners are loud, but to me this is less loud than others.

Edited by author Sun Nov 22, '09 6:35pm PST

Miko

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 7:44pm PST 
Hello everyone I just joined Dogster, and this group hoping to get a Dyson coupon but I haven't received a coupon yet. Does anyone have an extra one that they are willing to give up? Thanks in advance.
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 9:13pm PST 
We just ordered our DC28! Evil Step Momma Amy of course had to dither as to whether to get the DC28 or DC25. But Momma Danielle said to get the DC28 and she does most of the vacuuming. So that was that.

Has anyone received their Dyson yet? Did they get the free allergen kit with it?
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 9:29pm PST 
applause Nikolai!! I bet your Moms are excited about the new Dyson. I can't wait to hear how you love it. It is a hard choice between the 2 and I'm sure both are great. Good idea to have the Momma that does most of the vacuuming, pick the vacuum! This will be like a new toy for her - that is how my Mommy thinks of it.

I did receive my Dyson but had no allergy kit. Bonzer called about it and was told to call in 48 hours to see if it is in his order. I'm doubting it will because that means we'd be getting 2 promotions. We don't want to be greedy!! If they send it great, but if they don't ...understandable. Most pets reported that the free allergy kit disappeared from their cart after they added the catster/dogster promotion code. I emailed them about it and I'll let the group know also what I hear.

Edited by author Sun Nov 22, '09 9:37pm PST

Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:06pm PST 
Thanks Rocky Ann! Let me know what you hear. I would love to have the allergen kit since I have been wheezing after sleeping on the bed too much, but I have to agree, I cannot complain if I do not get the kit. 45% off is huge. Before the discount offer, my moms were just hoping to get enough gift cards at their wedding to buy the dyson. Now they already have it on the way! snoopysnoopysnoopy
  (Page 9 of 14: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14