Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 8 of 14: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Cassie

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 8:44pm PST 
no idea why I haven't received the code either.
maybe there is a delay after signing up?
concerned b/c you have to register by tomorrow!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 9:06pm PST 
Cassie, I didn't realize there was that date of registering by tomorrow.

thinking Where are those codes??

When I got mine, I got it very quickly, right after registering. There must be some fleas. If you don't get it tomorrow morning, fur sure contact Dogster HQ.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 9:12pm PST 
Bellz, NOW I understand what Allergy Kit you are talking about!! red face Sorry about that. I didn't even notice anything about that until Mommy was looking at the site right now. No, we didn't get an allergy kit. That is a promotion and since we are getting a different promotion (big discount) that is most likely why we don't get that one too. I can understand that.

You do get 2 (or I think 3) really good tools with the vacuum. I think the duster is really the only other one needed or that I would use.

Sorry about misunderstanding your question before!!

kissing

☠- Trixie- ☠

Asthma-Hound

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 10:06pm PST 
That's what I had to do, get a pal to lend me their code. It worked and we're getting a DC25 Animal!

Funny, I never thought I was having trouble getting Dogster emails, I got the one inviting us to join the group, that's how I found out.

Good luck Bonzer and Cassie!

Edited by author Sat Nov 21, '09 10:06pm PST

Josephine/Jolanda

Thank you for- being my- friends..

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 1:06am PST 
wavewave we are Josephine and Jolanda.
Nice seeing you allcheer

When do we actually get the code?
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 7:27am PST 
There seems to be a big problem getting a code!!

I have a friend that has registered and has been waiting for the code and no code.

If anyone has a code they aren't going to use, that I can pass on to them, please pmail it to me!!
kissing
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 8:50am PST 
Thanks to a Sweet Catster who came to my rescue with a Dyson Code.

kissing

It hasn't been tried yet because the person is at work, but I think it should work!!

Like someone wrote me: "I am happy everyone is getting or not getting and sharing. That makes my day!"

way to go That is the Dogster/Catster Spirit!!

What I did is wrote in my diary that a code was needed and then someone replied that wasn't using theirs. Esp people that live in another Country - unfortunately it is only good in the U.S.

kissing Thank you to my Catster Friend!!
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:15am PST 
I got a code from Quinndred Spirit and just placed the order for a DC25 Animal big grin

I called Dyson and asked about the allergen kit and was told it doesn't show on the receipt because it's free but that I will get it with the vacuum so hopefully that's right and we all will get it when our new vacs come.

Mom can hardly wait to get it because I am a year 'round shedding machine and she is constantly in a battle with my fur which blows around the house like tumbleweeds!
Bellsnickles

Nap while you- can

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 12:06pm PST 
I joined an joined back up. I want to apologise to Rocky Ann because I make her look nuts. Mauauhahaaha. I was there and I went away so my post Rocky Ann refered to are gone.

I have a code if anybody needs one. Mom tried to use it. Shame on her trying to use it as she bought one already.

She thought the handheld one would be nice.

Too bad for her. I have a Dyson video on my pagey comparing the two animals for those who can't make up their minds. Like my mom.hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
Floufie

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 2:18pm PST 
Hey... Nice group. I would like to get a Dyson to get rid of that annoying pet hair.
  (Page 8 of 14: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14