Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 7 of 14: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Gretta

Where's my- Tiara?

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 8:19am PST 
I'm Gretta, Rondo's sister. And I'm scared of the vacuum. But Mommy gets the house-cleaning done so much faster, so that means I get more cuddling when it's all over. I love that part of it....
Bellsnickles

Nap while you- can

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 9:59am PST 
Mom decided to get the DC 25!!

If you can't decide go to my page and watch the demo. The 17 vs 25 and see who wins!!

Sorry I forgot to insert linky poos!
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 11:55am PST 
Hi there!! WE are three pups and one kitty in our house! And well, mommy sheds a lot too!! BOL
We love the Dyson commercials! And we don't mind the vacuum that mommy has now at all but we wish she could have a better one is all. Maybe for the holiday we will sell our bones and get her one!!

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 2:19pm PST 
Hi Bellzy wave Hi Dyson Dogs & Cats wave

My new Dyson was just delivered to my door!! Mommy had ordered the DC25. It took exactly a week to get my order from the day I placed it. (I'm in CA)

Be sure to check out Bellsnickle's page and see what is falling from the sky!! shock applause laugh out loud

And check out the Dyson video on the right side of his page.

way to go

happy dance THANK YOU DYSON and HQ!!! happy dance
Bellsnickles

Nap while you- can

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 11:51pm PST 
Hey there Rocky Ann,

Did you get the allergy kit that disappears from the order?

We would like to know.

Achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuew!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 10:54am PST 
Bellzy, do you mean do your allergies go away when you order a Dyson?

Mommy doesn't have allergies but the Dyson sucks the dirt and dust really good. You don't have it flying in the air afterwards. Mommy loves it that there is no "vacuum smell" with the Dyson like there is with other vacuum cleaners. And it helps too that there are no nasty bags to change. Just dump the cannister in the garbage bin or garbage bag.

It is fun watching the clear cannister and seeing what is all picked up while the Dyson is at work!!

kitty
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 11:43am PST 
Can anyone tell me the special code to get 45% off a new vacuum that came in an email when we joined. Mom deleted mine naughty

We've called Dyson but they can't tell us what it was shrug
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 1:21pm PST 
Bonzer, each member is given a separate code and it can only be used one time.

What I would do is find another catster/dogster member to get a code for you by joining the Dyson Group (if they aren't planning on using it) or you could contact HQ. But I would do the first if you know someone. It would be faster.

kitty
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 5:11pm PST 
Thank you Rocky Ann. I've pmailed HQ to see if I can get it from them
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 5:27pm PST 
way to go

Bonzer, you aren't the only one. Some didn't receive an email at all or it was deleted. Bellsnickles above was able to find a catster friend who wasn't going to buy a dyson, they joined and gave him their code to use.

I think you have until December 31 to use the code so plenty of time.

Maybe there is even a member posting in this thread that already has a Dyson or isn't planning on ordering one and they can kindly pmail Bonzer their code. big grin

Edited by author Sat Nov 21, '09 5:29pm PST

(Page 7 of 14: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14