Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 5 of 14: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Wulfgar

Wulf in the- Middle

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 4:22pm PST 
Wuuuulfff! Hey, mom found the code, dang itfrown Thanks to the replies. Now I won't be safe in the fifth wheel either. Darn it!
Minka...Litt- le Miss May- 2011

You can't catch- me!

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 4:47pm PST 
We want one too! Which is better, the one with the ball, or the other one?
Boogers

Tiki Cat should- be illegal, it's- so GOOD

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 5:40pm PST 
We already have a DC25 but with this promo were debating between getting another 25 or DC28. We decided to buy another 25 'cause the ball mechanism is very nice and easy to use. The 28 is heavier (by 5 pounds I think?).

What a pawsome deal! Thanks Catster/Dyson!!

Murray DB- #36a

Got Tuna?

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 6:30pm PST 
We couldn't decide on the regular or the ball either til Dad went to Best Buy and tried them both out. He was hooked on the ball one and thought it was really neat the way it glided around. If you go to Sears or Best Buy, they have one on display that you can try. Hope this helps.
Casey

I'm hungry!

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 9:33am PST 
Hi, I'm Casey and we have a regular Dyson that I LOVE to get vaccumed with. I'm hoping we can upgrade to the Animal soon. I've got a forever brother Foley, and mom and dad are always shuffling "new friends" in and out of our house. They say it's to help them, the way they helped us and to find them forever homes, but really, i think they just are looking for an excuse to vaccum more. Right now I've got a foster brother and sister. I heard the A (adopted) work for my brother Brody though.

Cross your paws we get the Animal for Christmas!dog
Rafa

Until there are- none, adopt one!-

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 11:31am PST 
Hey everypup and everykitty! I'm Rafa, and my mom has a Dyson Airmuscle (DC26 I believe is the model). We love it!! My grandpawrents have a DC07 Animal, and that even though it's the basic model is awesome too. The suction is noticeably better on the Airmuscle though. I'm so glad Dyson is offering such a great deal to Dogster and Catster members!

Yay Dyson and Dogster/Catster!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Tipper

Tipper-aka- Lots 'o- Spots

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 8:38pm PST 
*steps to the front of the group...*

Hi. My name is Tipper...and I'm afraid of the vacuum. Not as bad as my fur-bro, Maxx...but, I'm still afraid of the vacuum and run into the next room when "it" comes out.

*takes her seat back in the Vacuums Anonymous group*
☠- Trixie- ☠

Asthma-Hound

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 9:40pm PST 
How do you get a code, group mail , pawmail, email? Is it too late?shrug
Snowball

Rub my tummy

Barked: Thu Nov 19, '09 2:32am PST 
My Mom wasn't feeling well when she got the code. Now she can't remember what it is or how it was sent to her, via email or through this group messaging. Please help her, she wants to get one but can't find the code even though she knows she wrote it down she can't find it. HELP her please.
naughty
Murray DB- #36a

Got Tuna?

Barked: Thu Nov 19, '09 5:10am PST 
Your personal code was sent to your regular email right after you joined the group. Hope this helps and hope you can find it.
  (Page 5 of 14: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14