Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 2 of 14: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:25pm PST 
Hey the dyson animal worksvery very good . it picks up so much of my hasir that sometimes mommy has to run it twice just to get all my hair up. I didn`t mind it until one day mommy decided to try it on ME !! shock Needless to say I no longer liek teh purple monster but mommy loves it. She says it is teh best vaccum she ever had and that she never knew hwo much hair I left all over teh house until she got the Dyson animal. Hey I`m a husky where is my hair supposed to be. Ihave to let peopel know a dog does live at this house. big laughbig laughbig laugh Mommy now wants to get the hand held Animal so she has a small one to use in teh car something about my hair all over teh inside of teh car . She sometimes has to take teh car to the car wash and use teh vaccum there . I don`t see the problem I am a dog and most dogs and cats shed . However there are a few exceptions like Alex my little brother he don`t shed.
Dallas

Stormy B will be- in my heart- forever!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:26pm PST 
Hi group I'm Dallas. we love our Dyson!!
Angel- SassyGirl- (2004-2013)

Run free Sassy!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:27pm PST 
hi wave I'm SassyGirl! mom has one of those Dyson and I don;t like it at all!! but she loves it

Wally

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 2:02pm PST 
i'm wally... i have two furry sisters two human brothers and mom and dad. i like to shed a lot and probably need to lose some weight but i am the favorite in the house. ;-) i sit on anyones lap that will let me and i shed everywhere and i love to lick you!
francis

miss independent

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 2:07pm PST 
Hi everyone im francis and i have a sister salem also, we are happy to join your group and boy do we shed. hamster dance
Constantine- Conan aka- Coco

Coco- the strong,- silent type

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 4:58pm PST 
Hi! I am Coco, a white German Shedder, like Kayla, and me and my sister leave white hair everywhere. And like Kayla's momma, one has been out of our price range and we have been relying on Walmart specials since the Electrolux died. Maybe joining this group will help us find a Dyson we can afford without breaking the bank since daddy has cancer and all the human children in their 20's are losing their jobs and moving back home.
Miles

Chill out!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:12pm PST 
Hi all and my friend Rocky Ann!

We want a Dyson so this coupon code is just the thing!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:17pm PST 
wave Hi Miles!!!

This is sure a great deal by Dyson!!

hug
Miss Awgi- Dawgi

Awgi Dawgi

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:20pm PST 
Hi we r Sir daddi O and Miss Awgi Dawgi- our furless mom/dad have a big purple dyson and mom says it rocks!!!! Awgi still does not like it standing in the guest room where she naps like a princess ona queen bed. Mom tells us it really picks up all hair on the hardwood floors and is super great upstairs on the carpet!!! Thanks DYSON.
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:29pm PST 
Hi everyfur!wave I'm Pepper. Mommy says she is going to check into the dyson family of vacums. My dawgie Sisfur is a Great Pyrenees and well she is an expert in shedding. Thanks for everyone's input!
  (Page 2 of 14: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14