Get Aquainted Group Sniff

(Page 10 of 14: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:25pm PST 
OMC, when are your Moms getting married???

happy dance hamster dance happy dance hamster dance happy dance

hug
spirit

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 6:38am PST 
Hi am Spirit and i shed year round. woof.dogsnoopy
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 10:06am PST 
Im tickled pink hamster dance cant wait to order our new upright at the end of December, after Christmas so meowmy can afford it, that coupon will really come in handy.

Hey did anyone use the "code" yet,,? does it take the monies off at the end of the order? we tried to do it, but the balance didnt reflect the 45%off... maybe it does when you actually CHECK out and give them your credit card?

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 10:46am PST 
wave

Kyande Kisu, I'm very excited for your Mommy to get a Dyson. It will make Xmas last even longer!!

If I remember correctly, as soon as I put in the code, it showed the discount. I didn't have to wait to put in my credit card info. Remember it is only good on the 3 Animals (I believe that is right) so it would be good for the Animals DC25, DC28 and the handheld Animal. Also each code can only be used once.

A Dyson Pet called Dyson just now and was told we would not be getting the Allergy kits. That makes total sense as we are already using one promotion. She also found out that orders in IL, NY, or WA will pay taxes on the order.

Happy Thanksgiving Week - Dyson Pets!!!
Nikolai - Dreamboat- #24

Sir Nikolai

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 11:14am PST 
Rocky Ann,
My moms were "domestically partnered" as of October 1, 2009, the first day Nevada had a domestic partnership law. However, my moms are going to Iowa, where Evil Step Momma Amy is from, for Christmas. Gay marriage is legal in Iowa so my moms are going to get married on the eve of Christmas Eve in Evil Step Momma Amy's parents' house. Then they are going to have a wedding reception in Nevada some time in Spring since it is too expensive for most of their Nevada friends and family to travel to Iowa for the wedding.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 12:12pm PST 
applause

Nikolai, I am SO SO happy for your Step Momma Amy and your Momma Danielle!!! And you furkids too of course.

happy dance Great idea to stretch out the Celebration!! happy dance

applausehail IOWA hailapplause

kissing

I'm so happy for your Moms!!!!
Lola

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 12:23pm PST 
Hello all, I am having a problem placing an order through the dyson website...the code seems to be working but I keep getting an error message when trying to confirm the order...has anyone had a similar problem?? Please help!
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 12:41pm PST 
I didn't have any trouble placing my order. Perhaps you should call Dyson...
Lola

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 1:29pm PST 
I did contact Dyson and they told me to call my card company - which i did and there is no trouble on their end - it is definitely with the dyson site - called dyson back and they 'don't know' why i'm having a problem???? frown i just want a fur-free house!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 1:58pm PST 
Lola, I bet this is frustrating. Maybe try again tomorrow OR how about just calling Dyson and ordering it by phone using your code. Sometimes there can be computer glitches and companies don't even know it. Maybe there are too many people on the site and it is overwhelmed.

Good luck!!!
  (Page 10 of 14: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14