November 3rd QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:27am PST 
Ok pups with the cold weather coming up...how do you feel about it,and does mom use any precautions in the colder weather to keep you safe?
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:31am PST 
dancing Ewww I love the snow!!! Although it gets bitter cold hereconfused so mom checks the temp every morning to see if we are running outside or hitting the treadmill. I have special winter running booties from ruffwear.com One of moms very favorite dog gear places to shopbig grin
I also have a winter running wind stopper fleece but I only will wear it if is really cold.
Our play time outside is also limited when the temp drops...we seem to adjust just fine thoughshrug
Roxy Mox

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:37am PST 
This will be my very first winter EVER. Dad says he can't wait to get me in the snow. What is snow??? My mom and Dad got me this thing I wear but I do not like it one single bit.
I try to get it off but I cant. I feel it getting colder outside. I am 7 Months old and do not know what to expect.

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:52am PST 
Oh you're gonna love it Roxy. I love snow but mom worries about me being out too much. I don't have boots yet but have a winter coat!

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 2:43pm PST 
Well *ahem* holds up dainty paw...I for one get TOO cold..I was shivering my little beehind off when we went to California in June!!!
The nice lady down there bought me a sweaty and real nice faux furlined coat for this winter.
Mom is ready with all the winter gear, but pretty much it will be rain gear