BIG~Dog~of~the~Month for NOVEMBER SISSY PAWS

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Kodiak * CGC

**Kachow**

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 9:26pm PST 
SISSY PAWS Is our big dog of the month for NOVEMBER. Stop by HER page, leave HER a note or a rosette. Coral HER so you can find HER easily.

SISSY PAWS

SISSY PAWS PAGE
Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Peace is for- everyone...

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 4:10am PST 
red facered facered face Wow! I am so incredibly honored to be chosen for this among such wonderful other doggies. How special and I thank you.

Sure did bring a smile to mommy's face and for that, I thank you even more!!smile

Just so you know, the PAWS after my name stands for the group my angel kitty sis is co-administrator in....I help too. It is called PAWS angels wags for kindness....the purpose is to spread love and kindness, so I proudly wear the initials by my name!

Once again, thank you for this pawsome honor and for the star on my page. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life!!

I will check in when I can.....

Have a day full of sunshine and love.

Our hearts are connected by paws, Sissy

dogdogdogdogdogdogdog
Lexus aka Lexi

Paying It- Forward *One- Smile At A Time*

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 8:36am PST 
WhoooHooooo, Our Friend Sissy Paws Is BDOTMcheercheer

balloons CONGRATULATIONS SISSY PAWSballoons

I'm getting your questions readylaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 2:30pm PST 
Thank you Lexus!!!
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 12:19am PST 
Way to go Sissy Pawsapplauseapplauseapplauseblue dogblue dog Now its your turn to answer questionslaugh out loud
Let me think of what questions to ask yathinkingthinkingdancingdancing

Hey kodiak and lexiwave

Edited by author Sat Oct 31, '09 12:20am PST

Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 3:55am PST 
Thank you so much Jake for your kind words and pretty pink ribbon. You are a hard act to follow!! Such a pawsome pup!

You are all winners!!!applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

So.....everyone asks questions. What a great way to get to know each other better.

Mommy and I don't get to spend as much time on the pc as we would like, including this group....so it will be great to get to know you all better.

Most of you do know, mommy works full-time and has progressive health issues which often makes dogster time limited; however, dogster time also gives us strength and courage!!! We are blessed to have all of you as friends.

Also, let me take this opportunity to say thank you so much for all the power of the paw, rosettes, gifts, healing words, prayers, etc. while I was going through my surgery and difficult recovery. Knowing I had all of you made a HUGE difference.

Have a sunshine kind of day!!

Our hearts are connected by paws, Sissydogdog
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 6:17am PST 
Congratulations Sissy! applause
You are just precious! Your just light up a room with your kindness cheer

What is your favorite thing about dogster?
Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 6:31am PST 
Thank you so much Abby!!!!smilesmile

Wow....what is my favorite thing about Dogster.....that is a really tough question to answer because there are so many wonderful things about Dogster and Catster!!!hailhailhail

I have been part of Dogster, along with my kitty angel Sister for three years now. This morning Mommy was trying to decide if she should add my kitty brother who has never had his own page due to his shy nature and quietness.......................we love sharing with Dogster/Catster. He is around 20 years old now. Most know of him.....but to share is so wonderful

I guess I would have to say my MOST FAVORITE thing about Dogster/Catster (I have lots of kitty pals, too) is the friendships formed based on no preconceived judgements or prejudices.

What I mean by that is....we all learn to know, accept and love each other as we are....it doesn't matter how much money we have, how we look, where we live, what religion we are, what color we are.....................we are family and our hearts become one! To me, that is simply amazing. I wish the whole world could operate as Dogster/Catster does.

I am not saying there are not problems, as every family has some issues; however, they are usually worked out with kindness and love....that is the rule and not the exception.

We have made incredible friendships with people we have never seen in person...they send cards, gifts, call on the phone, truly support us because they want too......because they see our hearts....

I can't describe the amazement and beauty of it. I hope that makes sense and answers your question!!

Mommy has to go to work.....

Our hearts are connected by paws!

Sunshine hugs, Sissydoghug
Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 1:27pm PST 
Hey Sissy congratulations! applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Here's your Big Dog of the Month Plaque. big grin

BDOTM Plaque
Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 4:03pm PST 
OMD!!! the plaque is beautiful. Thank you so much. I will proudly put it on my page.

Appreciate you!!

hailhailhailhailhail
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16