Have A Heart SECRET SANTA DRIVE!

CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 11:19am PST 
kissing Heya pals kissing
Christmas is only a breeze away…. And here at have a heart I wanted to do something special for this Christmas holiday.

I am starting a Christmas drive for less fortunate dogster Families… if you do know a dogster family that has gone through some really hard times this year and you would like to nominate them for the drive to receive a gift for Christmas, please let me know via Pmail or email lucky5pommies@gmail.com they do not have to be a have a heart member….

Anyone who is nominated could be going through a tough financial time because of the economic crisis and can’t afford stuff for their pets such as toys, treats, or even grooming products, or maybe they had some deaths in the family, and because of that they can’t afford to give their pet their all… or just maybe… they lost their house like many others in this hard time and really can’t afford to make their loving pet happy.

These people’s names will remain completely anonymous and they will not know that they have been elected so it will be a surprise… (but we do need to get a shipping address on each person). And depending on how many nominee’s and gifts we have, we will then elect up to 10 people to distribute the gifts… if there are many people nominated and many gifts contributed then we will expand the election to 15 people…

If you would like to donate to our drive let me know, you can sign up by pmailing me or emailing me at: lucky5pommies@gmail.com

I will be looking for simple products, like toys, treats, grooming products, pet clothes, doggy food or cat food, leashes, pet shampoo’s and conditioner’s, rawhide bones, and anything that you could possibly think of that pet’s would love and enjoy….

The Parents won’t be left out… me and one of my other admin’s TESSA & MIA'S MOM will be donating a ton of spa products to their owners so it will be a Jolly Christmas for someone who deserves one… and their loving pet!

Once you sign up, you may come back into this thread and comment, as well as let others know about it!

So Come on everyone let’s get this drive going… so it could be a Merry Christmas for everyone!
Take care and I hope that you participate

Ruv ya
Casper

P.S
I will still be selling a pdf version of Casper’s cookbook for 7$ to each person who would still like one.

There is also a mp3 version of the Ave Maria for 2$ a download….

ALL FUNDS RECEIVED FOR THE PDF OR MP3 WILL BE GOING TOWARDS THE SHIPPING OF THE CHRISTMAS GIFTS…

You may email me at lucky5pommies@gmail.com or pmail me if you are interested in a cookbook or a mp3 and I will pass on the paypal information to you for your transaction…

WAGS AND LICKS
kissing
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 3:22pm PST 
What a pawsome idea Casper!

I help organize a pet meals on wheels here locally. I wanted to let everyfur know that you can help make someone's holiday great without spending a dime. Go to your stores that sell pet products and let them know what you're doing. They're usually happy to donate food samples as well as items that they're having a hard time selling, like collars,leashes, toys, etc.

Let's all show dogster what warm hearts we have!
Bella

just do it ..- just kick the- ball already

Barked: Thu Oct 15, '09 4:31pm PST 
we are interested !!! but mommie is having some health issues ..so she does not want to commit right now until she knows she will be able to full fill this commitment..and does not want to not have some pup or kitty get something...so keep me in mind..and pmail me with any info..as mommie usually does not find the time to check the forums

hope every one is doing great