BIG~Dog~of~the~Month for October #591593 Jake

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 3:15am PST 
good morning sweetie!! kissing

wow Jake not only are we having fun, but we are learning lots from you too!! I wonder if I should be doing that for my shiny coat. mom is writing this down on her shopping list cheer mom is wondering if I could get any shinier big laugh big laugh

I agree with Lexi you have been a wonderful "Big Dog" and we have had so much fun with you! snoopy

I dont think we will get time to be on tonight cause of trick or treat so I will give you double kissing kissing kissing kissing we will be back Friday!!
Wuvs you sweetie hug have a wonderful day!!
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 4:19pm PST 
Evening abby sweetiekissing, lexi and furiends wave Ahhhhhh, thank you so much abby and
lexi!cloud 9 I had a great time and lots of funsnoopy I will miss you abbyfrown Have fun tonight
with the trick a treatershappy dance Be safe okhug Have a good evening everyonehug

See everyone tommorrowwave
Kodiak * CGC

**Kachow**

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 9:36pm PST 
Jake,
Hey man. Question time,
Have you ever been arrested?

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 5:41am PST 
big laugh big laugh big laugh Kodiak

thinking Have you Jake?

I was a good girl last night with the trick or treating, I watched out the front door quietly. big grin Mom and dad had fun too. snoopy
I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie kissing Enjoy your last days as big dog!! You did just wonderful!! You made it fun for all snoopy

Ok my last question.....If you had to describe your month as Big Dog in one word...what would it be??

Wuvs you sweetie kissing See you soon hug
Lexus aka Lexi

Paying It- Forward *One- Smile At A Time*

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 8:33am PST 
Hi Jake and Sweet Abbywave Hi Kodiakwave

Jake, you and Abby are just the sweetest Couple.hug I have really enjoyed your answers so much that I am giving you a 3 day weekend off so that means No More Questionslaugh out loud laugh out loud You did a great job as BDOTM!

cheerJ
cheercheerA
cheercheercheerK
cheercheercheercheerE
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 12:48pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseJake!applauseapplauseapplause You've been a Pawsome Big Dog of the Month! Loved your answer to all the questions asked of you! What a great sport you've been! Wishing Everyone A Safe And Happy Howl-O-Ween!!hug
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 2:14pm PST 
Hi abby sweetiekissing, kodiak, lexi and dino wave Oh myshock It is my last dayblue dogblue dog
Where did the time gothinking laugh out loudlaugh out loud I am so happy you had a great time last night abbycloud 9
Did you steal any candiesbig laughbig laugh

First questions from Kodiak dancingdancing Nice to see you buddyway to go

1. Have I never been arrestedlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Are you kidding melaugh out loud Don't you know kodiak that I am
the best boy fur everdancingdancingdancing No I have not! Bol!big laugh

My sweet abby's question nowhug

1. If I had to describe my month as the Big Dog in one word would bethinkingthinking
ENJOYABLE snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy Is that a good one abby sweetiecloud 9 laugh out loud

Thank you all fur the wonderful time I have ever had being the Big Dog of the month! happy dancehappy dance
I really enjoyed myself!cloud 9

Have a safe and wonderful Hallooween everyonehughughug:
You all are the best!kissing

Edited by author Fri Oct 30, '09 2:15pm PST

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 6:12am PST 
Happy Halloween Sweetie kissing Happy Halloween to all my Big Dog pals wave

Well I tried to steal a cinnamon candy sweetie, but I didnt get very far confused Again that whole thing with mommy having eyes on the back of her head eek

Well you have been great and we have all had so much fun with you! You are right it was ENJOYABLE for all snoopy Thank you sweetie kissing You are my special big dog every month hug Wuvs you Jakie

Now lets go meet the new Big Dog!
Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Peace is for- everyone...

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 6:36am PST 
Jake....You are pawsome!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 11:48pm PST 
Your pawsome too sissy paws dancingdancing wave

Have a great Sundayblue dogblue dog
  (Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13