Well, momma went and did it

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jax... - Honoring- Uncle Shawn

wolf in- chihuahua's- clothing

Barked: Sun Sep 6, '09 12:44pm PST 
her went and gotted a new puppy -- wasn't I enough? I mean I am a big dog and can protect the house, there was NO need to go out and get another dog --- Kenya and I had everything just the way we liked it and now this new little dog is gonna come here on the 28th and muck it all up. naughty mom
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sun Sep 6, '09 10:19pm PST 
Oh now Jax ya gotta be nice to that lil girl! Or ya might hafta pay fer yer mistakes once she gets bigger! eekeek Anyway, she needs a big guy like you to keep her safe and show her the ropes, ya know? wink
Jax... - Honoring- Uncle Shawn

wolf in- chihuahua's- clothing

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 5:23pm PST 
but Ringo -- my hasn't even met her yet and my HATES the smell of her already!!!!!!!

Ringo

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 6:15pm PST 
Well alls I can say is I useta have a coupla sisters and I sure do miss em. frowncry
Just give her a chance, OK dude? way to go
Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 1:48pm PST 
Jax be a gentleman that I know you can be. Can you get things that smell like her before then to get use to having the smell around? The hardest thing is going to be sharing your mom but there is enough love for you all, trust me.

Do you know what kind she is? Puppy? Details?
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 5:15pm PST 
Bella, she's on Dogster already! Go to Jax's page to get to her page.
She is a cute pup! big grinbig grin
Lady Bird

Birds The Word

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 9:18pm PST 
Jax That Is A Beautiful Sister You Have.....Your Gonna Have Fun With Her.....Just Wait And See You Will Love Her
Bella

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 9:46pm PST 
Jaxy she is so cute!!! Not as cute as you of course!!! You have to be nice because she will be bigger than you when she comes home and she's going to get a lot bigger than that! We will help you be a gentleman. When will your momma open a page of her own? She is a Big Dog in the making wink
Ringo

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 10:11pm PST 
I think Bella's been gone so much she fergot how to work Dogster! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Bella, Jax's new lil sis Tullulah Belle already gots her own page, she is on his page as bein in his famly!
Bella

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 1:23pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Er...um...ah...yup, I saw the page last night but it looked like a different type becuase there wasn't much information and only a profile picnaughty OOPS!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2